With our traditional wooden junk design and sophisticated styling, the Paradise Prestige offers you classic luxury cruising that is unparalleled. The spectacular karst seascape and clear, emerald sea can be viewed from the comfort of the sundeck, or the more intimate setting of the lounge area.
For a seamless and exclusive experience on both Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay where remains an extensive unexplored area, far from the heavily touristic sites. Paradise Cruise introduces the first and only wooden boats that cruise continuously 3 days 2 nights. This means you will not transfer to another boat on the second day, which is a common practice in Halong. Moreover, you also experience an all-inclusive luxury cruise, and complementary access to Business Lounge at Hanoi International Airport upon departure.
- Bai Tu Long bay
- Thien Canh Son cave
- Cong Do island
- Cap La island
- Ban Chan beach
- Vung Vieng floating village
- Wifi on board
- 50-minute massage/guest/night
- Free flow of house wines (served by glass) and soft drinks during lunch and dinner.
Our Cabins with basic amenities and a high-quality bed, comfortable enough for a good night’s sleep in world heritage Halong Bay.
- Deluxe cabin
- Deluxe balcony cabin
- Paradise suite cabin
- Terrace suite cabin
Food and Beverage
During the tour, you will be served with 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners at Prestige restaurant. Not only enjoy sightseeing of Ha Long Bay, you will have breathtaking taste of Vietnamese cuisine experience. The food is made by our passionate Chef’s and is the combination of Vietnamese style and European style.
If you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance, your meals will be prepared by variety of the most fresh in-season vegetable and fruits.
- For those who use our limousine transfer service, limousines pick up and drop off at hotels within Hanoi Old Quarter.
- For those who don’t use our limousine transfer service, our cruise will leave Tuan Chau island at 11h30 AM.
- Taichi praticing
- Elite pre-dinner cocktails on the sundeck
- Squids fishing
- Three (3) day cruise on Paradise Prestige
- Two (2) night’s accommodation in Paradise Prestige
- 50-minute massage/guest/night
- A la carte menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Complimentary tea, Vietnamese coffee and water
- Free flow of house wines (served by glass) and soft drinks during lunch and dinner
- Pre-dinner (5:30 pm – 6:30 pm): Sparkling wine (by glass), house brand spirit, soft drink, local beer
- Free airport lounge access voucher- Vietnam Airlines
- On board insurance, tax and service charge
- Private car
- Airfare and visa arrangements
- Other drinks and personal expenses
- All services not mentioned in inclusion list
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Hat or umbrella,
- Sun cream,
- Cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather or operating conditions without prior notice.
- Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements.
- Wi-Fi is available on board, but internet connectivity is limited in some sailing areas due to the geography of the Bays.
- Prestige’s passengers do not have to switch the boat neither return to port on the second day. While other cruises will transfer their guests to a day-boat after the first night, Paradise Prestige comfortably accompanies you throughout the whole journey.
- Spa treatments are available daily from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Children policy and Extra mattress:
- Children at 12 years old and above: are considered as adults.
- Children above 5 years old and under 12 years old: 75% sharing cabin with parents
- Children under 5 years old: Free of Charge if sharing cabin with parents.
- One Cabin should be maximum 2 passengers, 1 child under 12 years old sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge for the child is at 75%.. An extra mattress will be set-up upon availability.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is cancelled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
Overnight stay at Cong Do Island area for a unique experience
06:30: Practicing Tai Chi on the sundeck
07:00 – 09:00: Enjoying delightful à la carte breakfast at Prestige restaurant
09:00 – 10:00: Kayaking in the Cap La Island area
10:45 – 11:45: Swimming at Ban Chan Beach
12:00 – 14:30: Sumptuous à la carte lunch at Prestige restaurant inclusive of house wines and soft drinks
15:00 – 15:45: Visiting Vung Vieng fishing village and rowing by bamboo boat
17:30 – 18:30: Elite pre-dinner cocktails on the sundeck. Includes selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and sparkling wine
18:30 – 19:00: Joining to authentic Vietnamese cuisine cooking demonstration on the sundeck
19:30 – 22:00: Enjoying Elegant à la carte royal dinner at Prestige restaurant inclusive of house wines and soft drinks
21:00: Choosing from the following post-dinner activities:
Movies in the restaurant
- Customize Tour
- Sun & Beach
- Adventure Activities
- Honeymoon Holiday
- VIP Luxury
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider