Fusing contemporary style with traditional Vietnamese concepts, mixing elemental materials such as metal and wood, which makes the Paradise Elegance a stunning work of art, berthed magnificently in the middle of the world wonder Halong Bay.
Our Paradise Elegance, the newest cruise ship in our Paradise fleet, every moment can amaze. During 2 days 1 night cruise, this newest nautical masterpiece takes you to the highlights of Halong Bay at the least busy times while committing the highest level of service in the Bay.
- Halong Bay
- Tuan Chau island
- Amazing cave ( Sửng Sốt cave)
- Luon cave
- Titop island
- Cua Van fishing village
- Wifi on board
- Spa & wellness outlets
- Buffet meals
- Cabins with balcony
Our Cabins with basic amenities and a high-quality bed, comfortable enough for a good night’s sleep in world heritage Halong Bay.
- Deluxe balcony cabin
- Executive balcony cabin
- Elegance balcony cabin
- Captain’s view terrace suites
Food and Beverage
During the tour, you will be served with 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner with Royal style. Not only enjoy sightseeing of Ha Long Bay, you will have the breathtaking taste of Vietnamese cuisine experience. The food is made by our passionate Chef’s and is the combination of Vietnamese style and European style.
If you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance, your meals will be prepared by the variety of the freshest in-season vegetables and fruits.
- For those who use our limousine transfer service, limousines pick up and drop off at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- For those who don’t use our limousine transfer service, our cruise will leave Tuan Chau island at 11h30 AM.
- Tai Chi practicing
- Squids fishing
- 2-day cruise itinerary and program
- 1 night in luxury cabins/suites with air conditioning
- 1 Breakfast / 1 Lunch / 1 Dinner
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- Two bottles of water in cabin
- Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea, and Tai Chi session
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Airfare & airport transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa services and massage
- Beverages and tobacco
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Hat or umbrella,
- Sun cream,
Change of itineraries:
- The Paradise Luxury cruise itinerary may change from time to time depending on the weather forecast or the instructions given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
- Kayaks can be booked at Reception (fee applies).
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Timings and activities in the above itinerary may be flexible, advanced or delayed, without prior notice, depending on various factors including navigation/weather conditions, local authority restriction
- Smoking is prohibited in the cabins and restaurant. Ashtrays available for outdoor use.
- Thank you for helping to keep Halong Bay clean by using provided garbage bins
Children policy and Extra mattress:
- Children at 12 years old and above: are considered as adults.
- Children above 5 years old and under 12 years old: 75% sharing cabin with parents
- Children under 5 years old: Free of Charge if sharing the cabin with parents.
- One Cabin should be maximum 2 passengers, 1 child under 12 years old sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge for the child is at 75%… An extra mattress will be set-up upon availability.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is canceled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is canceled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
07:30: Our driver pick you up from Hanoi to Halong Bay (for guests booked Paradise’s transfers service)
11:30 – 12:15 Arriving at Tuan Chau Island.
12:15 Transfer to Paradise Elegance Cruise ship
12:30: Welcome drink, cruise information and check-in
13:00 – 14:30: Lunch at Le Marin Restaurant
14:30 – 15:30: Cruise and sightseeing along Halong Bay
Enjoy an afternoon tea at Le Piano Bar
Spa treatment at Paradise Spa ( Surcharge applied)
15:45: Visiting Sung Sot Cave or kayak near Luon Cave area
17:00 – 18:30: Joininh to happy Hour (Buy one, get one drink) at Le Piano Bar
17:30 – 19:00: Anchor at Coconut Tree Island for overnight stay
Joining to cooking demonstration at L’Odyssée Sundeck
19:00: Enjoying dinner at Le Marin Restaurant
21:00: Live music at Le Piano Bar (except on Monday)
In-room movies available 24 hours
06:30 – 07:00: Praticing Tai Chi demonstration at the L’Odyssée Sundeck
07:00 – 08:00: Having light breakfast, coffee & pastries at Le Piano Bar
08:00: Visiting Titop Island
Staying on board and just relax
Enjoying a spa treatment at Paradise Spa ( Surcharge applied)
09:00: Enjoying breakfast Buffet at Le Marin Restaurant
Passing by Thien Cung and Dau Go Cave and the Chicken Mate Islet
09:30: Bill settlement and check out
10:30 Return to Tuan Chau Marina
12:00 Leaving Halong to Hanoi. Finish your wonderful Halong bay tour.
- Customize Tour
- Sun & Beach
- Adventure Activities
- Honeymoon Holiday
- VIP Luxury
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider