There’s nothing better than relaxing your body and mind and to go home rejuvenated. Be yourself in a relaxed, calm and inspiring environment.
Buon Ma Thuot does not have attractions on offer. What it does offer, however, is easy access to the attractions in its immediate area. This is the reason why Buon Ma Thuot is considered a good base for excursions and outdoor trips. In the immediate area of Buon Ma Thuot, beautiful waterfalls are one of the best attractions. Gia Long and Dray Nur are impressive but if you have to visit just one waterfall, it should be Dray Sap, which can be found in a stunning rainforest.
In the immediate area of Buon Ma Thuot, beautiful waterfalls are one of the best attractions. Gia Long and Dray Nur are impressive but if you have to visit just one waterfall, it should be Dray Sap, which can be found in a stunning rainforest.
You will discover the life of the locals, enjoy the natural space. You will be pampered and at the same time still, maintain your privacy. Whatever you desire, everything is possible! The beautiful waterfalls and the various possibilities for hiking, cycling and will make your vacation complete.
- Explore Buon Ma Thuot
- Visit National Ethnology Museum where display objects of ethnic groups in Vietnam
- Admire Lak lake – stunning landscapes
- Experience Riding elephant for one hour to M’lieng village
- Visit some hamlet of M’nong & Ede minorities people
In this tour, you stay 2 night at Hotel in Buon Ma Thuot, a new experience for the trip. All of our spaces are clean, comfortable, and cool and come equipped with mosquito nets, bedding, towels, and air conditional.
Food and Beverage
Breakfast and lunch will be provided every day of the retreat and includes juice, tea, coffee, and water. The dinner will be discovered by yourself. Meat dishes can be provided on request.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation with guide
- Accommodation shared in Double/Twin room with daily breakfast
- Domestic flight Ho Chi Minh City/Danang – Buon Ma Thuot – Ho Chi Minh City/Danang
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on a coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
Pre Full Paid before Departure
- Free cancellation: 15 days or more prior to start date of activity.
- 50% Cancellation Fee (no reimbursement): from 15 – 7 days prior to date of activity
- 100% Cancellation Fee (no reimbursement): less than 7 days prior to date of activity
We will pick up you from the airport
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
In the morning, our tour guide & driver will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to the Airport for the domestic flight to Buon Ma Thuot.
Upon arrival at Buon Ma Thuot airport, you will be greeted and transferred to your hotel. At leisure.
In the afternoon you embark on a short guided city tour to visit National Ethnology Museum where display objects of ethnic groups in Vietnam as tradition clothes, cultivating tools and home appliances; Ako Dhong village, a traditional village of Edeh ethnic group, Khai Doan Pagoda; Buon Ma Thuot market. Welcome dinner. Overnight in Buon Me Thuot.
In the morning you depart for Lak lake – stunning landscapes. Visit the former king Bao Dai ’s residence followed by M’nong ethnic minorities in Jun village. Riding elephant for one hour to M’lieng village, back to Lak lake by rowing dug-out boat. Back to BMT for overnight.
In the morning you depart for Don village – the native land of wild elephant cachers and tamers whose fame was one echoed throughout the region. Visit some hamlet of M’nong & Ede minorities people with their longhouse, the tomb of elephant hunter’s king. Transfer back to BMT airport for departure flight to Ho Chi Minh City or Danang. End of service.
- Customize Tour
- Private Group
- History & Culture
- Wildlife conservation
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
Means of Accomodation
- Group Tour Guider