You wish you could go to visit Halong Bay, Vietnam- one of the seven Heritage Natural Wonders of the World. You want to have a private space for only you and your honey, you and your family, or you and some of yours close friends, who can chit-chat to you, make you laugh all the time, and no one can disturb or interrupt you?
Bai Tu Long is still an uncharted Bay in Halong, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”, visiting fishing villages and discovering the secrets of the sea.
For small groups in luxury junks, our staff – dedicated to your personal service and comfort – will make our offer unique and your trip unforgettable!
This worthwhile three-day trip on one of our traditional junks offers the highest quality luxury and comfort as you enjoy wonderful Halong Bay. Cruise with us and have a once in a lifetime experience.
- Off the beaten track cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Friendly staff and unique service
- Traditional boats built to the highest standard
- BBQ lunch on a wild Beach
- No boat transfer during your 3 days, 2 nights trip
- Fantastic food with attention to special dietary requirements
- Luxury Van Transport
- Bai Tu Long Bay
- Cap La
- Tra San
- Cong Do
- Cong Dam
- Thien Canh Son Cave
- Vung Vieng Fishing Village
- Hon Co Island
The Prince Junk is the perfect choice for families, couples or small groups:
- Prince I has 2 cabins, perfectly suitable for a family including parents and children enjoying the magic of Halong Bay together.
- Prince II and III have similar designs and service facilities to accommodate a group of up to 8 persons, or couples sharing trips.
- Prince IV with 3 cabins provides a comfortable stay for charter groups, a family, or couples sharing the boat. Like all of our boats, Prince Junk is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to detail for our guests’ enjoyment. It features 2 decks with dining areas inside and outside, and traditionally decorated cabins with a sea view window, where you can relax and admire the marvelous view. Our crew, with their warmest hospitality, enhances your cruise.
Food and Beverage
Joining to cruise with Indochina Junk, we offer you many delicious Vietnamese dishes, as our chefs are skilled in the art of food preparation and design. If you have any special dietary requirements, our culinary staff will carefully prepare your menu.
Three-day two-night, we offer you 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinner.
Being well included in the cruise package, the luxury van takes you in comfort between Hanoi and Halong Bay as a part of the whole trip experience. Maximum group of 7 people.
- Pick up at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter or Indochina Junk office from 7:30 – 8:00 am.
- Drop off Hon Gai Habour at 12:00
- Price: 15 USD per person
- Pick up guests from Hon Gai Habour at 12:00
- Rest stop at Yen Duc village for water puppet show
- Drop off hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter or Indochina Junk office at 5:00 – 5:30 am
- Price: 21 USD per person (including water puppet show ticket)
This luxury van transfer is available for other routes with private transfer booking.
- Beach BBQ
- All land transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Welcoming drink.
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- All meals on Boat.
- Tea & coffee.
- Guide on board.
- Water puppet show.
- Personal expenses.
- Extra drinks.
- Bank charge (for payment by credit cards).
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Camera and film
- Insect repellent
- Original passport
- Wide brim hat Swimming costume for summer
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Warm clothes for winter
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child from 5 to 12 years is charged 75 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged 40 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is canceled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is canceled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Halong Bay:
- The Person with disability: physical or sensory
- The person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- The Person who is older than 80
- The Person who is overweight (>100kg)
- The Person who is taller than 2 meters
We will pick up you from your hotel
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
7.30 – 8.00: We pick up you at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, We offer you enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00: Enjoying your lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
15.00 – 16.30: Cruising to Cap La, Tra San.
16.30 – 17.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
17.45 – 19.00: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
19.00 – 21.00: Enjoying your dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do area.
07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.00 – 10:00: Cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
10:00: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam
12:00: Having BBQ lunch on a wild Beach
13:30: Back to junk for relaxing while cruising to Cong Do area.
16:30: Arrive at Hon Co Island to explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave
17:30: Return to the boat and cruise back to Cap La
19:00: Enjoying dinner and overnight onboard
06:45: Enjoying your breakfast on board while cruising to Vung Ha area
08:00: Visiting Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
11:30 – 12.00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village.
14.00 – 14.30: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
14.45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Finish your tour.
Optional visiting Yen Duc Village 5 hours tour with extra savings:
Yen Duc is a beautiful Vietnamese village on the way from Halong Bay to Hanoi, which can provide many cultural experiences and Vietnamese local life in the rural area. Within 5 hours tour in this village, you can get a glimpse of village life and delicious Vietnamese cooking dinner.
The tour has included shuttle bus transfer with cruise, dinner in the village, farming activities, water puppet show and English speaking tour guide during 5-hour tour in the village.
12:00: Disembark from the cruise at Hon Gai harbor and transfer to Yen Duc village.
13.30: Arrive in Yen Duc village, enjoy a water puppet show which performed by local artists. Cycling around the village to visit the culture house of village then visiting the local house in the village for a warm talking with the host. Experience the farming activities such as harvesting and planting vegetables, fishing with the traditional basket, milling and pounding rice…
17.15: Relaxing in the fresh air and enjoy homemade Vietnamese cooking dinner.
18.50: Farewell and return to Hanoi
21.30: Arriving in Hanoi.
- Price for Yen Duc village 5-hour tour: 54 USD per person (sharing option)
- Customize Tour
- Sun & Beach
- Adventure Activities
- VIP Luxury
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider