Grayline Ha long is the newest Classic cruise of 113-years worldwide brand Gray Line. Spreading over 3 decks with 14 luxury cabins, it offers boutique interiors with the oak-wooden wall. All rooms and bathrooms have the large sea view. VIP cabin (Suites) has the private terrace, Jacuzzi bathtub, and private balcony. More different than other cruises in Halong Bay, Gray Line Halong Cruise’s first criterion is taking serious care to ensure you the safest cruising in Halong Bay.
With Grayline Cruise 2 days 1 night, you will have deluxe-pleasure stay and enjoy one the most beautiful cave on Halong Bay as Hang Mê Cung or Maze Cave, discovery the Secrets of Titop Island. Nothing is more enjoyable than free kayaking on the vast sea and exploring the natural beauty of many Islets.
Our dedicated team is waiting for you, we together discover amazing Halong Bay.
- Embark at Tuan Chau Marina, enjoy free tea at Gray Line private reception room
- Visiting the less-touristic places and experience the longest route and cruising time; ALMOST 24 hours on the Bay
- Swim and conquer the panoramic peak at Titop Island
- Go kayaking at Be Ong Cam area, near Lan Ha bay and admire the serenity of escape
- Explore Maze Cave – one of the little-known caves in Halong located at a very peaceful island
- Enjoy dinner with BBQ seafood in cozy and romantic ambiance
- Stay overnight in the quietest area in Halong Bay
Gray Line Halong cabin is your eyes over Halong Bay. Our rooms featured the large sea-view bathroom and private balcony will ensure intimate privacy and comfort for you to enjoy cruising. The traditions and the modern blend harmoniously in distinctively handcrafted woodwork and boutique décor, which allows you to relax in style and makes the most of your Halong retreat.
Please choose one of these types of cabins as below:
- Deluxe Cabins
The deluxe cabins with large sea-view windows are 16m2 and located on the first deck. Bed types include twins or double rooms. Each cabin has the capacity of 2 adults and 1 child with extra bed available.
- Deluxe Balcony Cabins
The deluxe balcony cabins are 18m2 and located on the second deck with the private balcony. Bed types include twins or double rooms. Each cabin has the capacity of 2 adults and 1 child with extra bed.
- VIP Cabins
The VIP cabins are 20m2 and located on the second deck with connecting door, Jacuzzi bathtub and private terrace of 10m2 with panorama view. Each cabin has the capacity of 2 adults and 1 child with extra bed.
Food and Beverage
During the tour, we offer you 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner. Not only enjoy sightseeing of Ha Long Bay, you will have the breathtaking taste of Vietnamese cuisine experience, Halong’s seafood. The food is made by our passionate Chef’s and is the combination of Vietnamese style and European style.
- For those who use our limousine transfer service, limousines pick up you around 7:45 – 08:15 AM and drop off at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- For those who don’t use our limousine transfer service, our cruise will leave Tuan Chau Port at 12h00 PM.
- Cave exploring
- Fruit and Vegetable carving lesson
- Play board games
- Squid fishing
- Massage service (available throughout the cruise)
- Tai Chi Lesson on sun desk (30 minutes)
- Day touring on sampans (rowed by villagers)
- Private cabin
- English Speaking Guide on board
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- All meal on board
- Cooking, Taichi demonstration
- Kayaking, sampan boat
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- Daily fresh fruit daily
- Tax, service charge, insurance on board
- Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Camera and film
- Insect repellent
- Original passport
- Wide brim hat Swimming costume for summer
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Warm clothes for winter
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child from 5 to 12 years is charged 75 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged 40 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is canceled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is canceled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
07.45 – 8.15: We pick up you from hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter( if using Gray Line’s shuttle service )
12.15: Embark at Tuan Chau Marina. Enjoy free tea at Gray Line reception room
12.30: Get on Gray Line boat easily by the private quay. Then you will be warmly welcomed by crew team, who will serve you during the trip. Welcome drink will be served instantly during cruise briefing. Check in your reserved cabin and take a rest.
13.30: Enjoy a nice set-menu lunch. By local flavors in each dish, it vitally helps to recuperate after a 4-hour-car drive. In the meantime, Gray Line goes ahead to the Bay’s center. After lunch, you are free to relax on the sundeck. While the light of afternoon decreases slightly, hundreds of islands with different shares definitely amaze you by its natural beauty. What Gray Line makes your trip different is not the sights of Halong, but the line that you are on. It is the best to watch unparalleled sceneries of Halong in slow motion.
15:00: By tender, visiting Titop Island. Have a free choice of activities such as sunbathing; swimming; conquering the peak of the biggest island in Halong named of a Russian space hero and taking panoramic photos of Halong Bay in the afternoon.
15.40: Arrive at the Ong Cam floating house by tender – one of few existing houses (belong to Lan Ha Bay) left after the regulation of Management to relocate the traditional floating village to the mainland. You will discover the area’s tranquility by kayaking – an indispensable water activity in Halong, for those who love challenging themselves or sitting on the bamboo boat, for those who love being gentle and sophisticated, to admire breathtaking scenes. No matter what you choose, you will have a very quick look at the ruin of floating village to understand how they survive in simple forms of floating houses. Centrally, the activity offers the serenity of escape, particularly in the late afternoon. From a distance, few small junks drift off into the sunset slowly. What is a cool and poetic moment!
17:30: Go back Gray Line boat for relaxation. Regain your energy by enjoying fantastic views of Halong on the sundeck at dusk. Enjoy the mini sunset party with complimentary seasonal fruits and finger foods. To get memorable sunset moment, you should order some Halong styled glasses of the cocktail by joining the buy-one-get-one-free program, made by our skillful bartenders.
18.30: Join the cooking class on the sundeck. Gray Line’s chef shows you how to make Spring Roll – an authentic specialty, which is voted for World’s 50 best foods by CNN
19.30: A sophisticated dinner that gives you an appetite will be dedicatedly served in romantic ambiance, especially with BBQ fresh seafood and a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods.
21:00: Evening activities: watching the film at the outdoor bar; playing board, guitar, and card games; going fishing squid on the tender. Enjoy squid cooked after fishing.
22:00: Overnight at the quietest sleeping area. End of the first day in Halong.
06.30: Awaken you (on desire) at dawn for morning exercise with body warm up, Tai Chi Quan… on the sundeck or enjoy beautiful spectacles that a blazing sunrise breaks the clouds of the island on the bay!
07.30: Having a light breakfast with coffee, tea, and bakeries at Gray Line restaurant.
08.30: This least known cave locates on a remote island, which is rare in a cave-lake seascape. Climb up several rugged stone stairs to admire the miracle of stalactites in a very complex structure, then overlooking gradually to the west, a great lake will appear in front of you, considered as a royal garden surrounding by natural mountain walls. you will be seemingly isolated on the bay. Its water looks blue all year round and breathtaking from high above. Moreover, values of nature and archeology about Maze cave as well as the life of local ancient people in thousand years ago will be revealed by your professional tour guide.
9.30: Come back to the cruise. Time to check out your cabin, but not the end. Gray Line runs on another route back to the marina that offers amazing pictures of Mother Nature showing full of typical islets in Halong Bay. It must be a big part of your journey.
11:00: Farewell lunch is deliciously served at the restaurant and says ‘’goodbye’’ to Gray Line’s crew.
11:45: Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. Relax at Gray Line reception room. Go back to Hanoi. Finish your tour.
- Customize Tour
- Sun & Beach
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider