The ceremony ended, the wedding ring put on, the vows exchanged and the bouquet thrown – it’s time for the newly betrothed sailed far away to enjoy their time together. Bhaya Classic Honeymoon cruise offers all the comforts and whimsy for you to have the utmost romantic and private moments in Halong Bay, Vietnam. What’s more worthwhile than the couple starts their married life while cruising along The Wonder of the World?
Pick a Honeymooner package on Bhaya Classic to cherish your happiness and a new life – a moment that you will never forget!
- Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Luxurious cabins with private balcony and en-suite bathrooms.
- Cocktails with the special decoration in dinner.
- Indulge in romantic dinner with private fancy decorated candle-lite table.
- One sweet & charming night in upper deck cabin with honeymoon cake
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine & seasonal flower in the middle of Halong Bay.
- Halong Bay
- Tien Ong Cave
- Cua Van Fishing Village
A cozy and romantic space that is decorated for only two of you. We hope you will have a sweet moment and a good night sleep.
Food and Beverage
During the tour, we offer you 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 brunch. Not only enjoy sightseeing of Ha Long Bay, you will have the breathtaking taste of Vietnamese cuisine, seafood experiences. The food is made by our passionate Chef’s and is the combination of Vietnamese style and European style.
If you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance, your meals will be prepared by the variety of the freshest in-season vegetables and fruits.
- For those who use our limousine transfer service, limousines pick up and drop off at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Please book with us in advance when you confirming your booking, we will confirm you the pickup time.
- For those who don’t use our limousine transfer service, our cruise starts from Tuan Chau Pier at 12:00 PM.
- Cave exploration
- Bamboo boat ride at Luon cave
- Swimming and hiking to Titop island
- Spa treatment or massage (at a surcharge)
- Cooking demonstration
- Watching movies
- Enjoying music inside cabin
- Squid fishing
- Board games
- Tai Chi class on sundeck
- Sunbathing on sundeck
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner, 01 Brunch
- Tea, coffee offered throughout the cruise.
- Seasonal homemade juice during breakfast
- Onboard insurance, tax, and service charges
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Camera and film
- Insect repellent
- Original passport
- Wide brim hat Swimming costume for summer
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Warm clothes for winter
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child from 5 to 12 years is charged 75 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged 40 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is canceled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is canceled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
12:00 Arriving at Bhaya Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port
12:45 Boarding the boat. Enjoying welcome drinks during a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by Cruise Manager.
13:00 Let your vacation begin with a lunch buffet as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay.
15:00 Discover the mysterious Tien Ong Cave which is not only a beauty spot but also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, the cave is one of the finest caves in Halong Bay.
17:00 Enjoying Happy Hour “Buy one get one free”.
17:30 Masterchef Competition show and fruit carving demonstration on the sundeck (in the restaurant in case of inclement weather) while boat cruises to overnight anchorage area.
19:00 Enjoying your dinner in the restaurant.
21:00 Relaxing in your cabin or join our staff at the reception for squid fishing. Overnight onboard Bhaya.
06:15 Early start for a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck
07:00 Enjoying the light breakfast in the restaurant. The boat weighs anchor to sail to Cua Van floating village.
07:45 Take your time to visit the village which is voted as one of the 11 insanely beautiful small towns around the world by huffingtonpost.com. You can choose either kayak or traditional rowing boat to go around discovering local life on the waters.
09:00 Returning to your boat and relaxing, preparing to settle the bill and check out
09:30 Brunch is being served the restaurant while the boat cruises through Lom Bo Islet, Soi Sim Island, Hoa Cuong Islet, Chicken Cock Islet, and Ba Hang Village.
10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
- Customize Tour
- Sun & Beach
- Adventure Activities
- Honeymoon Holiday
- VIP Luxury
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider