Au Co and Lac Long Quan ( the Dragon and the Fairy) are the names of Vietnamese people’ parent. The legend has it that Âu Cơ gave a birth to a pouch filled with one hundred eggs, which soon hatched into one hundred beautiful children. When children grew up, the couple decided to divide their children, of whom fifty will live with Lạc Long Quân along the coast, He trained them to plant and harvest rice, as well as how to cook them in bamboo tubes. Âu Cơ led the other fifty to dwell with her on the highlands, she taught them to live in the jungles and mountains, breed animals and cultivate the soil to grow fruit trees for food. They learned to build houses raised on bamboo stilts to keep themselves safe from wild animals. The children of Lạc Long Quân and Âu Cơ are believed to be the ancestors of Vietnam.
With the ideal from Vietnamese people’ origin legend, we built and named our cruise name as Au co cruise, we name cabins as Au Co cabins and Lac long Quan cabins, the first reason is to remember about our origin, the second is we would like to bring you a sweet holiday on legend cruise, cozy and safe like in the mother’s arm.
- Bai Tu Long
- Sung Sot cave
- Vung Vieng floating village
- Oan lagoon
- Monster Head and Teapot islets
- Ho Dong Tien
- Trinh Nu cave
- Me Cung cave
You can choose from our cabin options below. All cabins are designed with spaciousness and well-appointed furnishings. Glimpse the sea through expansive picture windows or from breezy balconies.
- Deluxe Balcony Cabin
- Grand Deluxe Cabin
- Auco Suite Cabin
- Long Lac Quan Suite Cabin
Food and Beverage
During the tour, you will be served with 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 brunch. Not only enjoy sightseeing of Ha Long Bay, you will have the breathtaking taste of Vietnamese cuisine experience. The food is made by our passionate Chef’s and is the combination of Vietnamese style and European style.
If you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance, your meals will be prepared by the variety of the freshest in-season vegetables and fruits.
- Shuttle bus with air-conditioning
- Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
- Practicing Tai Chi
- Squids fishing
- Spa service
- Round trip Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Welcome cocktail
- Entrance fees and sightseeing
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- 01 breakfast, 01 lunch, 01 dinner & 01 brunch
- Insurance on board
- Taxes and service charges
- Visa arrangements
- Kayak, beauty spa services
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Hat or umbrella,
- Sun cream,
Change of itineraries:
- The Au Co cruise itinerary may change from time to time depending on the weather forecast or the instructions given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
- Kayaks can be booked at Reception (fee applies).
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Timings and activities in the above itinerary may be flexible, advanced or delayed, without prior notice, depending on various factors including navigation/weather conditions, local authority restriction
- Smoking is prohibited in the cabins and restaurant. Ashtrays available for outdoor use.
- Thank you for helping to keep Halong Bay clean by using provided garbage bins
Children policy and Extra mattress:
- Children at 12 years old and above: are considered as adults.
- Children above 5 years old and under 12 years old: 75% sharing cabin with parents
- Children under 5 years old: Free of Charge if sharing a cabin with parents.
- One Cabin should be maximum 2 passengers, 1 child under 12 years old sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge for the child is at 75%… An extra mattress will be set-up upon availability.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is canceled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is canceled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will pick up you from your hotel
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
08:00 – 08:30: We Pick you up from your address in Hanoi, transfer to Halong (optional)
12.00: Check-in at Auco Café, Halong City. Embark on Auco Cruise for a Welcome Cocktail followed by a cruise briefing.
13.00: Enjoying a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as Bhaya Classic heads to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village.
15.30: Visiting the fishing village by local rowing boat (01 hours) then return to the vessel for free time at your leisure or join one of the following optional activities:
Kayak into the village or swim near the boat;
Optional onboard activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, etc.;
The trip by tender to an isolated pristine beach for swimming, etc.
17.00: Bhaya Classic cruises through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien.
Joining to Happy Hour & Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
19.30: Enjoying your Seafood Set-dinner onboard.
21.00: Retiring to your cabin or join the fishing program. Overnight aboard Ha Long Au Co cruise.
06.15: Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00: Au Co weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc.
08.30: Exploring the Surprise Cave (Sung Sot).
09.30: Returning to Bhaya Classic. Buffet brunch is served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
11.00: Disembark at Bhaya Café, Halong City.
11:30 – 16:00: Transfer to Hanoi (Optional)
- Customize Tour
- Sun & Beach
- Adventure Activities
- Honeymoon Holiday
- VIP Luxury
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider