Step aboard an Hai Au Aviation seaplane for a totally new perspective on Halong Bay, with islands scattered in the glittering sea below you. After flying from Hanoi, enjoy a close-up view of the amazing scenery of the UNESCO World Heritage Site on a 2-day 1-night Halong Bay cruise with Bhaya Classic Premium.
This exciting package combining Halong Bay Cruises with transportation by Seaplane will show you the best of Halong Bay from the sky and at sea! Breaking away from the typical tiring drive from Hanoi, our premium package offers a relaxing and delightful 45 minutes flight to Halong Bay.
Relish the breathtaking view of Halong Bay from high above when sitting on a seaplane. Revel in the tranquility of the natural seascape dotted with islands and rocky outcrops when leisurely cruising around. Book this premium package of classic cruise plus seaplane today to enjoy a charming and luxurious journey through the magnificent Halong Bay!
- Travel to Halong Bay with ease and comfort by premium seaplane service with the incredible view of Halong Bay from the top.
- Cruise amidst the myriad limestone islands which make Halong Bay unique.
- Cabins feature en-suite bathrooms and large windows.
- Visit one of the most beautiful caves in the bay
- Try out your skills in a traditional Vietnamese cooking demonstration; hold sunrise in your hand during a break-of-dawn Tai Chi session.
- View the bay at its best, when sunrise or sunset light brings everything to life.
All luxurious cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms where you can admire the sightseeing of the Bay, full amenities, comfortable and convenient. We hope you will satisfy and have a good night sleep.
You can choose one of these types of the cabin as below:
- Deluxe Cabin
- Terrace Cabin
Food and Beverage
During the tour, we offer you 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 brunch. Not only enjoy sightseeing of Ha Long Bay, you will have the breathtaking taste of Vietnamese cuisine, seafood experiences. The food is made by our passionate Chef’s and is the combination of Vietnamese style and European style.
If you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance, your meals will be prepared by the variety of the freshest in-season vegetables and fruits.
- We would like to contact you by email to send you all information about the time pickup, taking off of the plane to Halong Bay after you confirm your booking.
- For those who use our limousine transfer service, limousines pick up and drop off at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Please book with us in advance when you confirming your booking, we will confirm you the pickup time.
- For those who don’t use our limousine transfer service, our cruise starts from Tuan Chau Pier at 12:00 PM and leaving Tuan Chau Pier at 10:30 AM on the day come back to Hanoi.
- Cave exploration
- Bamboo boat ride at Luon cave
- Swimming and hiking to Titop island
- Spa treatment or massage (at a surcharge)
- Cooking demonstration
- Watching movies
- Enjoying music inside cabin
- Squid fishing
- Board games
- Tai Chi class on sundeck
- Sunbathing on sundeck
- 2-way seaplane transport from Hanoi to Halong
- 2-way car transfer from Hanoi center to Noi Bai airport
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat
- 01 Breakfasts, 01 Lunch; 01 Set-dinner, 1 Brunch
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Camera and film
- Insect repellent
- Original passport
- Wide brim hat Swimming costume for summer
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Warm clothes for winter
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Flight schedules are subject to change due to weather, operating conditions or other issues deemed necessary by Hai Au aviation and airline authorities.
- Itinerary subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions.
- Due to weight restrictions luggage limits of 7kg per person apply (extra weight will be charged fee 5$/1kg).
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by the port authority.
- Wifi is available onboard for free of charge on the terrace deck. However, interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
- One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child from 5 to 12 years is charged 75 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged 40 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
Seaplane package cancellation and change:
- Should it become necessary for you to cancel or change the booking of any package which includes seaplane transportation, the terms and conditions for cancellation or change of seaplane ticket(s) will be applied strictly following the cancellation and change policy of Hai Au Aviation.
- If the booking is canceled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is canceled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
10:00 Starting departure from Hanoi for Noi Bai airport by private car.
11:30 Departing for Halong from Noi Bai airport.
12:00 Landing in Tuan Chau Marina. Check-in at Bhaya Cafe (Tuan Chau Island).
12:45 Boarding the boat. Enjoying welcome drinks during a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by Cruise Manager.
13:00 Let your vacation begin with a lunch buffet as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay.
15:00 Discover the mysterious Tien Ong Cave which is not only a beauty spot but also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, the cave is one of the finest caves in Halong Bay.
17:00 Enjoying Happy Hour “Buy one get one free”.
17:30 Masterchef Competition show and fruit carving demonstration on the sundeck (in the restaurant in case of inclement weather) while the boat cruises to overnight anchorage area.
19:00 Enjoying your dinner in the restaurant.
21:00 Relaxing in your cabin or join our staff at the reception for squid fishing. Overnight onboard Bhaya.
06:15 Early start for a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck
07:00 Enjoying the light breakfast in the restaurant.
07:45 Take your time to visit the village which is voted as one of the 11 insanely beautiful small towns around the world by huffingtonpost.com. You can choose either kayak or traditional rowing boat to go around discovering local life on the waters.
09:00 Returning to your boat and relaxing, preparing to settle the bill and checkout
09:30 Brunch is being served the restaurant while the boat cruises through Lom Bo Islet, Soi Sim Island, Hoa Cuong Islet, Chicken Cock Islet, and Ba Hang Village.
10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
- Customize Tour
- Sun & Beach
- Adventure Activities
- VIP Luxury
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider