Admiring wild nature of Hoang Lien Son mountain range, exploring a sere of the remotest ethnic minority villages to discover their colorful and fantastic culture, experiencing part of local life and enjoying the most magnificent and beautiful landscapes…this trip including 2 days trekking and 1-night homestay in tribal villages is really a great challenge to hikers who love adventure.
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful scenery of mountains and rice terraces
- Learn about Vietnam’s diverse ethnic minority cultures from your experienced guide
- Meet members of the H’Mong, Red Dzao and other minority peoples
- Spend one night at a homestay in a hill tribe village
- Learn about traditional lifestyles among the rice terraces of the Hoang Lien Son mountains.
- Travel from Hanoi on board an air-conditioned sleeper train
- Tour guide picks up from your hotel to Hanoi train station.
- Train return tickets in 04 berths sharing cabinet, A/C Wooden Soft sleeper.(If you would like to upgrade to the private 2-berth cabin, please contact us).
- Local English speaking guide (other language guide is upon your request)
- Private room at homestay in the valley
- Meal as mentioned in program ( 2B= Breakfast, 2L = Lunch, 2D = Dinner ) in the local restaurants or picnics where no suitable restaurant available.
- Entrance fees, sightseeing fee for all visits as mentioned in the program.
- Purified water and wet towel
- Private car transfer in Sapa
- All taxes and service charge.
- Personal expenses.
- Entrance fee for photo or video camera to the sites.
- Tips and gratitude for guide, porters and drivers.
- Others not mentioned in the price above
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
Pre Full Paid before Departure
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is cancelled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
What to bring:
- Original passport with valid visa
- Camera and rolls of film
- Warm clothes, especially between November and March, along with trekking shoes and a raincoat
- Wide brim hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Warm clothes
- Small amount of cash
- Personal medicines
- Insect repellent
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
20.30pm – Our tour guide comes to pick you up from your hotel then transfer to Ha Noi Railway Station and catch the night train to Lao Cai (overnight on the train, the cabin with 4 berths, soft sleeper and air-conditioning). Arrive Lao Cai 5:30 or 6:00 am. Sapa is the focal point for mountain travel in Vietnam and is a riot of colour and atmosphere as people from the myriad ethnic minorities of the hills gather in the markets. The ‘Flower Hmong’ wear rainbow-coloured smocks, while the Red Dao’s traditional costume is a more muted indigo but topped off with a bright red headdress. When all of the mountain people congregate, the result is a feast for the eyes and the senses.
*** It takes about 9 hours to go from Hanoi to Sapa by night train.
The train arrives at around 6:00 am. Our guide will pick you up at the exit gate of train station and transfer to the former hill station of Sapa. In the terraced hills and mountains of this area, the expansive green landscape is enlivened by the colors of its hill tribe population – flashes of shining silver jewellery from the necks and wrists of indigo-clad H’mong and the scarlet hues of the turbans worn by the Red Dao can be seen. It is here you will find hands stained with color from fabric dyes and shades of blue, red and green intricately embroidered and stitched into jackets, waistcoats, pants, skirts, caps, purses and leggings. After having breakfast at local restaurant, a short rest and some last preparations before our Sapa trip. Take a car along road to Muong Hoa Valley, on the way you will explore the life of ethnic minorities, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sa Pa’s ancient rock with engraved images, both big and small – unique patterns of the ancients. Admire the Bridge which is made by clouds, cross the picturesque Muong Hoa stream to visit Ta Van Village where H’mong and Day minority to live. Arrive in Giang Ta Chai village to visit Red Dzao, you will explore the life of ethnic minorities, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields, the natural beauty of Silver Waterfall and Rattan Bridge. Continue onto Ban Ho Village to visit Tay people. Check in the room then you have 1 hour party for dinner.
With ‘Homestay’ experience, your overnight accommodation is provided by a local family in their traditional house-on-silts. There are some private rooms on the first floor for a private tour and you will have toilet or bathroom sharing. The sleeping corner is set up with a single mattress (thin, but adequate), blankets (ditto), pillow and mosquito net. The restroom is at standard and a few steps from the main house.
Approx: 8 km of trekking with about 6 hours, Over 30 km of driving from Lao Cai to Sapa with about over 1 hour,10 km of driving to village.
Following a breakfast with local people, enjoy marvel at the breathtaking scenery morning, then leave the village for a waterfall which found by French people. Enjoy a short walk to explore this large village of the Red Dzao people in NamToong and then continue on to Thanh Phu village and Ban Ho Village. You’ll visit with some local families and learn about their daily lifestyle and fascinating culture, before departing to the main road to return to Sapa. Late afternoon, the car will pick you up for the night train back to Hanoi. Arrive at Lao Cai train station and take the night train back to Hanoi. Upon arrival at Hanoi train station, your time with us comes to an end. Here you can catch a taxi back to your hotel by yourself. Finish unforgettable Sapa Tours
Approx: 10 km of trekking with about over 6 hours, 18 km of driving back to Sapa and Over 30km of driving back to Lao Cai with about over 1 hour.
- Private Group
- Adventure Activities
- Walking & Trekking
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
Means of Accomodation
- Group Tour Guider