If you are looking for more from your Halong Bay experience, consider 3 days 2 nights cruise. Dedicated three days to Halong considerably expands what you can do while in the Bay. You will be able to explore the entire area, cruising through corners of the Bay far from the busier routes plied by those on day trips. Meet residents of a remote fishing village and learn about how they live.
Kayaking into hidden lagoons and take your time padding around mysterious islands of which there is always one more. Relaxing on your boat amidst these ethereal surroundings you will hardly notice another day slip by, and disembarkation corners all too soon. Immerse yourself in all that Halong Bay has to offer with a Halong Bay 2 nights cruise.
- Take your time exploring Vietnam’s beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site Ha Long Bay.
- Relaxing cruise among thousands of limestone islands.
- Cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms.
- Swim in the emerald waters or kayak around magnificent karst mountains.
- Join a cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine, or an early morning Tai Chi class.
All luxurious cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms where you can admire the sightseeing of the Bay, full amenities, comfortable and convenient. We hope you will satisfy and have a good night sleep.
You can choose one of these types of the cabin as below:
- Deluxe Cabin
- Terrace Cabin
Food and Beverage
During the tour, we offer you 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 1 Brunch. Not only enjoy sightseeing of Ha Long Bay, you will have the breathtaking taste of Vietnamese cuisine, seafood experiences. The food is made by our passionate Chef’s and is the combination of Vietnamese style and European style.
If you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance, your meals will be prepared by the variety of the freshest in-season vegetables and fruits.
- For those who use our limousine transfer service, limousines pick up and drop off at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Please book with us in advance when you confirming your booking, we will confirm you the pickup time.
- For those who don’t use our limousine transfer service, our cruise starts from Tuan Chau Pier at 12:00 PM.
- Cave exploration
- Swimming and hiking to Titop island
- Spa treatment or massage (at a surcharge)
- Cooking demonstration
- Watching movies
- Enjoying music inside cabin
- Squid fishing
- Board games
- Tai Chi class on sundeck
- Sunbathing on sundeck
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat
- 02 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners, 1 Brunch
- Onboard insurance, tax, and service charges
- All airfares, transfers, hotels & visa arrangements
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Camera and film
- Insect repellent
- Original passport
- Wide brim hat Swimming costume for summer
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Warm clothes for winter
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child from 5 to 12 years is charged 75 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged 40 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is canceled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is canceled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
12:00: Arriving at Bhaya Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
12:45 Boarding to the boat. We offer you enjoy welcome drinks and a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by Cruise Manager.
13:00 Enjoying your Lunch while boat cruising toward South East Halong Bay.
15:00 Discovering the mysterious Tien Ong Cave which is not only a beauty spot but also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, the cave is one of the finest caves in Halong Bay.
17:00 Bar opens for the Happy Hour “Buy one get one free”. Take the chance to get more delicious drinks and fun.
17:30 Join exciting “Master-Chef Competition” and fruit carving demonstration, learn and try your hands with authentic Vietnamese food. The winner or the Master-Chef of Bhaya Cruise would be awarded surprising gifts. It’s also time to admire the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while the boat anchors for an overnight stay.
19:00 Enjoying set-menu dinner on board while your Cruise Manager introduces the following day program.
21:00 Retire to your cabin or join our staffs for squid fishing. Overnight on board.
06:30 Starting off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee being served. Rejuvenate your body and mind with the slow movement of Tai Chi and enjoy the dawn on the Bay.
07:00 Enjoying your full Breakfast. The vessel weighs anchor to sail to Hang Trai Island.
08:45 Transfer to Bhaya Spirit (day boat) for the second day’s activities.
09:00 Bhaya Spirit will pass by Ang Du area, Hang Du, Kong Skull Island filming area to reach Coc Cheo Islet area. Kayaking and swimming freely in Coc Cheo Islet area – a less touristic and more private area.
11:00 Back to the boat, Bhaya Spirit takes you to a floating pearl farm for a special local lunch experience, while the boat passes Ho Ba Ham Area, Ba Men Temple, But Island, Me Cung Cave. Discovering around to learn about pearl cultivating and handicraft process and local life in Ha Long Bay with our tour guide.
12:30 Enjoying your Lunch on floating farm with authentic Vietnamese style menu.
15:00 Comeback Bhaya Cruise and relax.
17:00 Bar opens for the Happy Hour “Buy one get one free”, enjoy relaxing time on the sundeck.
19:00 Enjoying set-menu Dinner onboard while Cruise Manager introduces itineraries for next day.
21:00 Retire to your cabin or join with our staffs for squid fishing. Overnight on board.
06:15 Take part in Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee.
07:00 Enjoying your Light breakfast onboard. The boat weighs anchor to sail to Cua Van floating fishing village.
07:45 Take your time to visit the village which is voted as one of the 11 insanely beautiful small towns around the world by huffingtonpost.com. You can choose either kayak or traditional rowing boat to go around discovering local life on the waters.
09:00 Return to your boat and relax.
09:15 Enjoying your Brunch in the restaurant while the boat cruises through Lom Bo Islet, Soi Sim Island, Hoa Cuong Islet, Chicken Cock Islet, and Ba Hang Village.
10:30 Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port. Waiting for you Bus pick you up to come back to Hanoi.
- Customize Tour
- Sun & Beach
- Adventure Activities
- VIP Luxury
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider