This eco-tour is held Ba Be Lake, a center dedicated to those of you who are looking for the true peace of mind with amazing nature, fresh air, friendly ethnic people and local food in a unique natural environment.
Join this journey to heal and strengthen your body in beautiful Vietnam! During this Ecotour, you will detox, disconnect, and discover nature landscape. This will be a wonderful opportunity to nourish your body, mind, and soul, and achieve a better quality of life. Come and do all of this while enjoying the beach and complete relaxation.
The stunning natural landscapes of Ba Be are drenched in a tranquil ambiance which makes it perfect for a relaxing getaway. This tour is ideal for those who love exploring nature and discovering local culture. You will be able to relax and take in the beautiful surroundings, take a boat trip and enjoy local hospitality.
- Take in the superb landscapes of terraced rice paddies and bamboo waterwheels
- Take a boat ride on the Nang River
- Take you to the Puong Cave which features a fascinating array of rock formations.
- Connect with Tay ethnic group
- Visit Pac Ngoi another village which has retained the traditional stilt houses
In this tour, you have a chance stay at the local homestay, a new experience for the trip. Nestled in the quiet traditional village and the main retreats area are surrounded by the rice paddy farmlands. All of our spaces are clean, comfortable, and cool and come equipped with mosquito nets, bedding, towels, and fans. You will stay at homestay 4 nights which is clean and comfortable homestay with air-conditioning provided.
Clean and comfortable homestay with air-conditioning provided.
Food and Beverage
The price of this tour includes 1 breakfast, 2 lunches,1 dinner. Enjoy delicious homemade, pure meals. We honor the life that sustains us – eating local, seasonal, simple, organic, colorful, and delicious food . Special requests are welcome and encouraged with prior notice.
We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes.
We also cater for Vegetarians but please request this at time of booking.
Hiking and trekking with
- a 2 – 3 km hike on day 2
- From July to September, the climate is usually humid and hot.
- From October to June brings cooler and more pleasant weather
- Our experienced and friendly Tour Guide(s) speak excellent English.
- They are extremely knowledgeable about local cultures, history, and the environment.
What to take:
- Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes.
- We also recommend packing insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat…
- Take a small daypack for hiking and trekking.
- It is essential to bring your passport on this trip.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & -off services.
- All private transfer and transportation
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Private boat trip
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
Pre Full Paid before Departure
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Surcharge 70% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing the bed with parents.
- Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
We will pick up you from your hotel
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
You will depart for Ba Be National Park at 07:30 taking a road which passes through the mountainous province of Thai Nguyen. You can relax on the journey and take in the superb landscapes of terraced rice paddies and bamboo waterwheels which sit at the sides of the river. You will stop for lunch along the way. Upon arrival at Cho Ra, at about 13:30, you will take a boat ride on the Nang River which slips through patches of cultivated land before entering the rugged landscape of chalky cliffs and wild gardens. You will be able to see the liana trees whose twisted and branches and roots create a wild tangle along the river bank. Your boat ride will then take you to the Puong Cave in Ba Be National Park which features a fascinating array of rock formations.
The cave has been carved out over time by the strong flow of the river, leaving behind a long tunnel. You will continue your boat trip to Bo Lu – a village belonging to the Tay community. The Tay make a living mainly through fishing and rice and corn cultivation. Their stilt houses with thatched roofs are dispersed throughout surrounding landscapes. You will have dinner and stay overnight in Coc Toc Village on the banks of Ba Be Lake.
After breakfast, you will travel past Ba Be Forest where you can discover spectacular rivers, deep valleys, natural caves and limestone mountains. On the way, the will visit Pac Ngoi another village which has retained the traditional stilt houses.
You will then enter Hua Ma Cave which features thousands of stalactites and columns. After drinking in the magical atmosphere of the cave, you will drive back to Ha Noi, stopping for lunch at a local restaurant on the way.
You will arrive in Ha Noi at about 17:30 where you will be ped back at your hotel.
- Customize Tour
- Private Group
- Adventure Activities
- History & Culture
- Walking & Trekking
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
Means of Accomodation
- Group Tour Guider