If you’re looking to soak up the sun while on vacation, Da Nang’s pristine beaches offer a wide range of fun-filled activities and sightseeing opportunities.
There is nothing better than discovering the most beautiful natural attractions and learn about the culture of this land. Discover the old and the new parts of the city of Da Nang with great views of the beautiful landscape. This tour is designed for those interested in culture and nature, and also offers an authentic look at the lost culture and imperial history
- Visit Linh Ung, one of the biggest pagodas in Da Nang
- Discover Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture
- Go shopping at Con Market
- Marvel at the sheer size and splendor of the 67 meter Linh Ung, the tallest Lady Buddha statue in Vietnam
Pick-up is provided at all hotels and other accommodations in Da Nang City. Pick-up times vary depending on location. Please provide your accommodation address to receive confirmation of your exact pick-up time.
- Motorbike and fuel
- Entrance fees
- All necessary forest and tourist permits
3rd party insurance for motorbikes
- International safety standard helmet and First aid kit
- Saddlebags, gloves and rain ponchos (if needed)
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking professional guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Free of charge for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal and motorbike insurance
- Damages to motorbikes
- Personal expenses such as shopping, telephone, beverages, etc.
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
Pre Full Paid before Departure
- Before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour, a charge of 50% of the tour cost applies
- After 15:00 on the day prior to the tour and for no-shows, a 100% charge applies
- Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation
- Please note this tour is free of charge for children 0-5 years old and 50% off for children 6-10 years old.
- Please note, foreigners in Vietnam are allowed to drive a motorbike only with a Vietnamese driver’s license. When purchasing this tour, you should be aware of and abide by the Vietnamese Law.
We will pick up you from your hotel
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
|8:00 AM The morning will begin with a visit to Linh Ung – Bai But pagoda, one of the biggest pagodas in Da Nang, located on Monkey Mountain, high above Da Nang city. The most famous feature of this vast pagoda is its huge Lady Buddha statue, which is one of the tallest in Vietnam (67 meters) and spectacularly dominates the skyline. The pagoda combines modern and traditional styles and features several beautiful marble statues, as well as temples and its centerpiece, the lofty Lady Buddha.|
From this elevated position there are breathtaking views of Da Nang city; the rest of the mountain and the sparkling sea that stretches all around the Son Tra peninsula. In the distance, you can see Da Nang’s unique Marble Mountain. The beauty of this landscape is sure to create a lasting impression.
The next stop is Da Nang Museum of Cham sculpture, home to the world’s most extensive collections of Cham artifacts dating from the seventh to the fifteenth century. Recognized as a national first-class relic by the Vietnamese Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism, the museum is regarded as an architectural gem in Southeast Asia. More than 300 sandstone and terracotta artifacts are on display. The sculptures were collected from Cham temples and towers throughout central Vietnam.
The last destination will be Con Market, which was constructed in the 1940s and is one of the city’s major markets. It is now home to more than 2,000 stalls and various selections of goods can be found here. Here you will have the chance to buy specialties of Da Nang and the central region of Vietnam at a reasonable price.
Warning: Foreigners in Vietnam are allowed to drive a motorbike only with a Vietnamese driver’s license. When purchasing this tour, you should be aware of and abide by the Vietnamese Law.
- Customize Tour
- Private Group
- Adventure Activities
- City breaks
- History & Culture
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Group Tour Guider