Van Long is a legendary land and an amazingly beautiful landscape , while at the same time, the largest mangrove nature reserve in Northern delta, Ninh Binh province. Van Long reserve is on area of 2,643 hectares in seven communes of Gia Vien District. In the Van Long forest, there are 457 species of plants, eight of which are listed in Vietnam’s Red Book. There are 39 species of animals, including nine precious species such as languor, Tibetan bear, chamois, Loris, and red-face monkey. There are nine reptiles listed in Vietnam’s Red Book such as grass-snake, varan, slow and harmless boas, and gecko.
Kenh Ga floating village – The landscape is stunning with hundreds of limestone peaks jutting out of the emerald green paddies Vietnamese fishermen rowing boat with their legs, kids herding ducks & buffaloes and people living in the house boats are all daily scenes. Taking boat trip along the small river to visit floating fish farm, floating village, limestone formation, and local people.
Joining 1 day tour with us to have opportunity to see rural life of peaceful hidden village by the river and admire the beauty of Van Long reserve.
- Take a boat trip rowing along this beautiful wetland of Van Long Natural Reserve
- Gliding along the river and canals
- Weaving through the boat houses and fishing vessels of Kenh Ga
- Soak yourself in natural hot spring in Kenh Ga
- Interact with local people in their daily life activities.
- This is a private tour.
Food and Beverage
- We offer you enjoy the Lunch with fresh local food
- Private car
- Transport by private car
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip
- Personal expenses
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
- You should bring swimsuits to join the hot spring.
- The price above is for a group of 4 pax.
- Contact us directly to get the best rates for your group size
- Free of charge for children under 4 years
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-9 years)
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian,…) should be requested before your departure date.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is cancelled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will pick up you from your hotel
Tour Detail Itinerary
8.00: Our tour Guide will come and pick you up at your hotel and depart for Van Long in Ninh Binh. Enjoy the rural scenery on the way during 2.5 hours drive.
Upon arrival in Van Long, take a boat trip for 1.5 hours rowing along this beautiful wetland of Van Long Natural Reserve and enjoy the spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
Having lunch at local restaurant. Then continue to Kenh Ga, take a boat ride along a small river to visit floating fish farm, floating village Kenh Ga, limestone formation, and local people. This is a great opportunity to see the daily life’s activities of peaceful hidden village by the river in this rural area.
Approach to the hot mineral springs (natural stream), spend time visiting this ecological area or relaxing soak in the natural hot spring pool (your own expense).
Get on the bus and return to Hanoi. End the unforgettable day trip in Van Long – Kenh Ga.
- Private Group
- Adventure Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider