There is no better place than hue to connect with nature and mind. It’s a great opportunity to restore your spirit, be in the beauty of nature, learn about the ancient villages and just relax in the moment!
This tour package was designed for tourists who are looking for a more eco-tourist experience by traveling to the places less seen by other people. This fantastic experience brings you closer to the people and customs in this area. You will get to cruise through the Tam Giang Lagoon and learn about the daily lives of the fishermen and people of this area.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Visit ancient traditional houses in Phuoc Tich Village
- Get a chance to learn how to fish as the locals do
- Experience the way of life and earning a living of the local people at Tam Giang Lagoon
- Enjoy a typical Vietnamese family style lunch at a cozy local house served with home-grown ingredients
Food and Beverage
A delicious home-cooked lunch is included in this tour. You will enjoy a typical Vietnamese family style lunch at a cozy local house served with home-grown ingredients.
- Private car
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off at selected hotels in Hue
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission fee & Boat trip
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
Pre Full Paid before Departure
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation.
- Pick-up is available for clients staying at selected hotels as meeting point only: Duy Tan, Midtown, Eldora and La Residence. Clients staying at the others must proceed to the meeting point.
- To select your travel date, you are advised to choose at least 03 days prior to start date of activity.
- The regular tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. You will be informed at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, guests may request another tour, a different travel date or a refund.
- Free cancellation: 3 days or more prior to start date of activity.
- 100% Cancellation Fee (no reimbursement): less than 3 days prior to the date of activity.
We will pick up you from your hotel
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
You will begin your tour by traveling from Hue City to Phuoc Tich Village which will be approximately 30 minutes. This old village dates back to the 15th century. This quaint little village is circled by a gentle river named O Lau and also has many paved winding walkways. Once famous and prosperous because of its pottery, the village has dozens of homes that are from 100 to 200 years old and several old temples, pagodas, worship halls and communal houses still remain. Many imprints of Champa and ancient Viet cultures are still preserved such as lingas (a very complex symbol of Hinduism). The religious culture of the village is seen via families, which have their own ancestor worship halls, each worshiping five direct generations.
Upon your arrival, you will be welcomed by a local who will take you to see the beautiful scenery, amazing ancestral houses, as well other ancient houses. Enjoy a typical Vietnamese family style lunch at a cozy local house served with home-grown ingredients. You will get to take a break and interact with the host before leaving for Thuan An Beach.
On arrival at Thuan An beach, you will embark the boat to explore the largest Southeast Asian lagoon. Observe the marine life in their natural environment and experience some of their way of life and way of earning a living. While drifting through the shallow waters of the lagoon, you will get a chance to learn how to fish as the locals do. Enjoy some fruits and snacks as you watch another magnificent sunset. And when the sun finally retreats for the day, head back for Hue.
- Customize Tour
- Private Group
- Sun & Beach
- City breaks
- History & Culture
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
Means of Accomodation
- Group Tour Guider