Enjoy our one or two-night itineraries or charter the boat for as many nights as you like and customize the trip to your desires. The Valentine Premium is the perfect choice for small families or two couples and of course for honeymooners.
Our junks are built to the highest standards, in a time-honored style with first-class modern facilities. We have combined the best of Old World and New and the best of East and West to create a unique and memorable way to explore one of Mother Nature’s most spectacular creations.
At Indochina Sails, we are proud to include a unique and distinctive vessel in our fleet. The “Valentine”, which was launched in 2008 (5 cabins boat – Valentine) and 2010(2 cabins boat – Valentine Premium), is a full-service vessel, offering all the facilities and amenities of our larger boats.
For tourists in small groups and prefer private space, the Valentine and Valentine Premium is an ideal choice. Our dedicated and professional management and staff await you and look forward to serving you on magnificent Halong Bay.
- Take your time exploring Vietnam’s beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site Ha Long Bay.
- Relaxing cruise among thousands of limestone islands.
- Boats are built to the highest standards and designed to incorporate traditional style
- Beauty Services and Massage available
- Superb Cuisine
- Enjoying the traditional music performances
- Swimming in the emerald waters or kayak around magnificent karst mountains.
- Cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine.
- Tai Chi class
- Surprise Cave
- Titop Island
- Passing by: Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Finger Islet
We have Valentine with 5 cabins: Deluxe Twin, Deluxe Double and Deluxe Suite Valentine Premium with 2 cabins: Deluxe Twin and Deluxe Double.
All the cabins feature en-suite bathrooms, which not only contain a large shower with rainfall and handheld massage showers but also the full bath with Jacuzzi as well.
Both Sails are the perfect choice for small families or two couples and of course for honeymooners.
Food and Beverage
During the tour, we offer you1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner and 1 brunch. Not only enjoy sightseeing of Ha Long Bay, you will have the breathtaking taste of Vietnamese cuisine experience, Halong’s seafood. The food is made by our passionate Chef’s and is the combination of Vietnamese style and European style.
- For those who use our limousine transfer service, limousines pick up you around 7:45 – 08:15 AM and drop off at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- For those who don’t use our limousine transfer service, our cruise will leave Tuan Chau Port at 12h00 PM.
- Cave exploring
- Fruit and Vegetable carving lesson
- Play board games
- Squid fishing
- Massage service (available throughout the cruise)
- Tai Chi Lesson on sun desk (30 minutes)
- Day touring on sampans (rowed by villagers)
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Lunch and Dinner
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast
- Conference Equipment (Charter only)
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Airfares and Hotels
- Visa Arrangements
- Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Camera and film
- Insect repellent
- Original passport
- Wide brim hat Swimming costume for summer
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Warm clothes for winter
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child from 5 to 12 years is charged 75 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged 40 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is canceled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is canceled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will pick up you from your hotel
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
12:15: Boarding our boat at Tuan Chau Port – enjoy the welcome drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13:15 – 14:00: Enjoying the deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu Lunch.
Massage service is available after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with your Cruise Manager.
Drink vouchers are given out from 15.00 to 18.00.
14:00 – 16:00: Cruising through Halong Bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas including Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Finger Islet.
16:00: Arriving at Surprise Cave – one of the most spectacular and largest grottoes of Halong Bay. The mouth of the grotto is reached by ascending about a hundred stone steps.
17:30: Departing and sailing for about 30 minutes to anchor overnight.
18:30 – 19:00: Attending the Fruit and Vegetable Carving Lesson led by our Head Chef. During the lesson, the chef will conduct Fruit and Vegetable carving, showing the guests how we decorate and make some traditional Vietnamese food.
17:30: Enjoying the dinner
20:45: Evening activities. Board games like cards or Parcheesi are available, as well as massage service (massage service is available throughout the cruise). Also, everyone can try their luck at squid fishing on the boat with help from the crew.
21:00 – 23:00: Happy Hour! Buy one drink – get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).
Overnight on Boat.
6:30: Enjoying Coffee, tea, and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
06:45: Practicing Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck (lasting for about 30 minutes).
07:45 – 09:00: Visiting Titop Island. About one hour is spent on the island, allowing time to climb to the peak for a breathtaking 360-degree view of the Bay (there is also an expansive viewing deck half way up).
After climbing, there is time left to relax on the beach and have a swim.
09:00: Upon returning to the boat, guests will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please collect all of your belongings from the cabins and leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
09:30: Enjoying a full breakfast in the dining room. Bills are settled after breakfast.
Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11:00: Arriving at Tuan Chau port, relaxing inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
Coming back to Hanoi and finish your tour.
- Customize Tour
- VIP Luxury
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider