A LaFairy cruise will take you through Halong Bay’s natural wonders, and beyond into less traveled waters, all while you enjoying luxurious accommodations on one of our newly-built, traditionally-styled vessels. Our company name is inspired by one of the thousands of Caves in Halong Bay – a magical Cave with a hidden lake where they say fairies come to bathe. Our goal is to share that magical feeling with you.
We offer you 2-day Halong Bay tour who wish to experience the natural wonder of this World Heritage site with limestone mountains, emerald waters and unforgettable moments. Take a short yet insightful trip to one of the most magnificent destinations in Vietnam aboard our charming La’fairy Cruise.
- Take your time exploring Vietnam’s beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site Ha Long Bay.
- Relaxing cruise among thousands of limestone islands.
- Superb Cuisine
- Sunset Party
- Dinner on the top deck
- Exceptional Buffet lunch
- Enjoying the traditional music performances
- Swimming in the emerald waters or kayak around magnificent karst mountains.
- Cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine.
- Tai Chi class.
- Ha Long Bay
- Lom Bo Area
- Ngoc Trai Area
- Me Cung Cave
- Titop Island
Built in traditional wooden style with 11 premium balcony and deluxe sea-view cabins, LaFairy Sails offer you the most comfortable stay in Halong Bay.
Please choose one of these type cabins as below:
- Premium Balcony Cabins
- Deluxe Double & Twin Cabins
- Deluxe Triple Cabins
- Deluxe Connecting Cabins
Food and Beverage
Our talented head chef and his assistants take pleasure in presenting you with a wide range of assorted dishes from around the globe. Specializing in Seafood, International, and Vietnamese cuisines, our extraordinary dishes take on a blend of Traditional and Fusion flavors. Our succulent meals are only made with the freshest ingredients and produce available.
Two-day one-night, we offer you 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner.
If you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance, your meals will be prepared by the variety of the freshest in-season vegetables and fruits.
Daily departure at 8:00-8:30 AM from Hanoi with the complimentary bottle of water on the bus. We will pick you up and drop off at any hotels nearby the Old Quarter.
- Kayaking or rowing boat
- Tai Chi
- Cooking Demonstration
- Squid Fishing
- Excursions to Caves & Fishing Village
- Dinner on top deck
- Land transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (modern and comfortable bus with air-conditioner)
- Welcome drink
- Deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat
- Dinner on top deck
- English speaking tour guide on-board
- Entrance & Sightseeing fees
- Cooking demonstration
- Tai Chi
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Beverages, Tips & Personal expenses
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Camera and film
- Insect repellent
- Original passport
- Wide brim hat Swimming costume for summer
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Warm clothes for winter
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child from 5 to 12 years is charged 75 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged 40 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is canceled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is canceled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will pick up you from your hotel
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
08:00 – 08:30: We pick-up you at your hotel nearby the Old Quarter in Hanoi by shuttle bus.
12:00 – 12:30: Embark the LaFairy Sails at Tuan Chau International harbor. Enjoying the welcome drink, cruise briefing & start cruising.
13:00 – 14:30: Enjoying the sumptuous lunch while cruising into the magnificent Halong Bay with its thousands of extraordinarily shaped limestone islands, considered as the heaven on the Earth.
15:15 – 15:45: Exploring Lờm Bò area and be charmed by this outstanding masterpiece of Mother Nature. Visiting Mê Cung Cave – one of the most beautiful Caves in Halong Bay and climb up to see the panoramic view of the bay from above
16:00 – 16:45: Exploring Ngoc Trai area by kayaking.
17:00 – 19:00: Returning to the LaFairy Sails for a Sunset party to admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set. Enjoying everyday promotion HAPPY HOUR – BUY 2 GET 1 FREE all beverages from 5 to 6 pm.
19:00: Savor a sparkling and dreamlike dinner on the top deck under the light of a thousand stars in the middle of the tranquil Bay with extremely delicious food and be awed by a fascinating fruit and vegetable carving show. Delight in traditional music performances. Afterwards, socialize with the artists, new friends and crew members, joining to squid fishing. Overnight onboard.
06:30 – 07:00: Starting your new day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07:15 – 08:00: Enjoying breakfast in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the Bay.
08:15 – 09:15: Visiting Titov Island for swimming in the emerald water. Then hike up to the top of the island to take the breathtaking panoramic view of the Bay.
09:45 – 10:15: Pack your luggage and check out of the cabin while cruising towards the harbor.
10:15 – 11:45: Joining a cooking demonstration before enjoying an exceptional Buffet lunch.
12:00 – 12:30: Disembark the LaFairy Sails & Farewell.
16:45 – 17:00: Arriving in Hanoi. Finish your tour.
- Customize Tour
- Sun & Beach
- VIP Luxury
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider