Join a fun day where life is in nature, fresh air, nutrition, where combined with boating, lazing through the countryside and immersed in the village life as well as translation. excellent work. Take advantage of this opportunity to get out of the stresses of everyday life in the city and benefit from what you experience.
Make the rhythm of urban life. Hoi An’s name means “Village in a Town,” Hoi An has a modern city but still, retains the tranquility of a small village. There is peace as the name suggests … Although Hoi An is not your hometown, you will never forget it. After leaving, Hoi An will keep you as a beautiful memory
- Take a boat trip to Kim Bong Carpentry Village
- Cycle through verdant countryside filled with bamboo and tea plantations
- Learn about local plants, herbs, and vegetables
- See how rice food products are made
- Immerse yourself in Vietnamese village life
Food and Beverage
The food provided is delicious and well-prepared organic food. You will be served fresh lunch for this tour. Let’s enjoy and smile
- Boat transfer fee
- Boat transfer fee
- Villages entrance fee
- Light lunch
- English speaking tour guide
- Tips & gratuities
- 10% VAT
- Personal expenses such as shopping,
- Telephone, beverages, etc
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
Pre Full Paid before Departure
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation.
- Pick-up is available for clients staying at selected hotels as meeting point only: Duy Tan, Midtown, Eldora and La Residence. Clients staying at the others must proceed to the meeting point.
- To select your travel date, you are advised to choose at least 03 days prior to start date of activity.
- The regular tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. You will be informed at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, guests may request another tour, a different travel date or a refund.
- Free cancellation: 3 days or more prior to start date of activity.
- 100% Cancellation Fee (no reimbursement): less than 3 days prior to the date of activity.
We will pick up you from your hotel
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Promising a happy day in the countryside villages outside Hoi An. Start the tour with a boat trip to Cam Kim Village. At the family temple, you will discover the beautiful riverside and capture the local fishermen’s lives on their boats.
Experience the monkey bridges dotted along the river. You will pass by green, quiet roads giving you some time to absorb the countryside fresh air, to calm down your mind, to capture the peaceful lives of local people. The tour guide will give you some interesting information about the local plants, herbs, and vegetables along the way.
Take a boat trip to Kim Bong Carpentry Village, watch the skilled handcrafting of traditional wooden furniture and artifacts. At the next stop, meet a local family who will show you how to make colorful sleeping mats. You will try your hand at these craft techniques by yourself too.
After that, we continue with a ride to another local family to see how to make rice products such as crackers, noodles or wine. You will have a light lunch here to recharge after a long way on bicycles.
On the way back, you will take a short stop at a local riverside drinking shop, where you will have some glasses of sugar cane to calm down after a long road. After that, it’s time to head back to the harbor and turn back to your hotel.
- Customize Tour
- Private Group
- Class with Teacher
- City breaks
- History & Culture
- Honeymoon Holiday
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider