Sometimes we live by experiences that mark us for the rest of our life. If you are looking for living one of these experiences, let us help you. The Dragon Legend cruise will assist you in order to design a tailored trip that you will remember forever.
Three-day two-night cruise to untouched Bai Tu Long Bay is ideal for you to discover the natural beauty and local life in a limited time schedule, you will get to visit the cave, go kayaking and visit a floating village, have a BBQ lunch on the beach. This trip takes you deep into natural wonder and experiences a memorable night in the majestic Bay…
- Take your time exploring Vietnam’s beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site Ha Long Bay.
- Unique cruise itinerary – less crowded areas of Halong Bay- Bai Tu Long Bay
- Relaxing cruise among thousands of limestone islands.
- Enjoying Beach BBQ
- Swimming in the emerald waters or kayak around magnificent karst mountains.Join a cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine, or an early morning Tai Chi class.
- Joining to the cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine, or an early morning Tai Chi class.
- Bai Tu Long Bay
- Vung Vieng Floating Village
- Thien Canh Son Cave
- Yen Duc Village
Our wood-paneled cabins have been luxuriously designed for the comfort and enjoyment of our guests. The beautifully presented furnishings in each 26.5 sq.m cabin are influenced by traditional Vietnamese culture and comprise a collection of authentic, handmade art from different regions throughout Vietnam (Chu Dau ceramics, Red Zao brocade, wooden statues…)
The well-appointed, 9 sq. m bathrooms include bathtubs for a soothing seawater or fresh water treatment where guests can relax and gaze out on the Bay from a large window.
Food and Beverage
Your meals with a diverse selection of delicious traditional Vietnamese cuisine composed of the healthful balance of seafood, meats, vegetables, and spices. Our talented Chef will entice your senses and completely satisfy both your taste buds and your stomachs.
Three-day two-night, we offer you 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners, 1 Brunch.
If you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance, your meals will be prepared by the variety of the freshest in-season vegetables and fruits.
Our minivan will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi center around 7.40 AM. Driving to Hongai Harbor.
- Cave exploration
- Bamboo boat ride
- Spa massages (with surcharge)
- Cooking demonstration
- Cooking class
- Watching Vietnamese cultural films
- Music entertainment
- Squid fishing
- Tai Chi
- Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (Luxury Van)
- Welcome drink
- Luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat
- Tea & coffee free with breakfast
- English speaking guide on board
- Tai Chi
- Water puppet show
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks
- Spa and Massage Services.
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Camera and film
- Insect repellent
- Original passport
- Wide brim hat Swimming costume for summer
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Warm clothes for winter
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child from 5 to 12 years is charged 75 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged 40 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is canceled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is canceled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
07:30 – 08:00: We pick you up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter).
12:00 – 12:30: Embark at Hon Gai harbor.
12:30 – 13:00: Check-in, enjoy the welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13:30 – 14:30: Having lunch in the outdoor dining room (depending on the weather condition) while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15:30: Arriving at Mua Hoa area to enjoy swimming or kayaking through the mystery Karst Mountains
17:30: Back to the boat for refreshing yourselves in the outdoor or indoor Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room or enjoying the spa and massage services while cruising to Cap La area.
19:00: Elegant dinner served on board.
20:30: Free time for relaxing, communicating with the staffs, evening activities (watching movie listening to music, squid fishing…). Overnight on Bai Tu Long Bay.
07:00 – 08:00: Starting a new day with Tai Chi on the sundeck & morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
08:00 – 08: 30: Having breakfast in the fresh air while cruising to Vung Vieng Fishing Village.
9:50: Visiting Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
11:30: Swimming, kayaking or visiting Thien Canh Son cave.
12:30: Having a BBQ lunch on the beach.
15:00: Back to the boat and start cruising to Cong Dam or Cua Lach area (depending on weather conditions) to explore the mystery Karst Mountains
19:00: Having dinner on board.
20:30: Have dinner and free time for communicating with staffs, evening activities (squid fishing, beauty spa…) and service on board. Overnight on board.
07:00: Starting your day with a cup of tea or coffee. Having breakfast in the fresh air.
9:30 – 10:00: Starting cruising towards the harbor. Enjoy the scenery on the way. Check out the cabin and pack your luggage.
10: 45: Enjoying Buffet lunch.
11:30 – 12:00: Disembark. Driving to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province for a short break in this typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions.
13:30 – 14:00: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
17:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Finish your trip
Yen Duc is a beautiful Vietnamese village on the way from Halong Bay to Hanoi, which can provide many cultural experiences and Vietnamese local life in the rural area. Within 5 hours tour in this village, you can get a glimpse of village life and delicious Vietnamese cooking dinner.
The tour has included shuttle bus transfer with cruise, dinner in the village, farming activities, water puppet show and English speaking tour guide during 5-hour tour in the village.
12:00: Disembark from the cruise at Hon Gai harbor and transfer to Yen Duc village.
13.30: Arrive in Yen Duc village, enjoy a water puppet show which performed by local artists. Cycling around the village to visit the culture house of village then a local house in the village for a warm talking with the host. Experience the farming activities such as harvesting and planting vegetables, fishing with the traditional basket, milling and pounding rice…
17.15: Relaxing in the fresh air and enjoy homemade Vietnamese cooking dinner.
18.5: Farewellell and return to Hanoi
21.30: Arriving in Hanoi
- Customize Tour
- Sun & Beach
- Adventure Activities
- VIP Luxury
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider