Sometimes we live by experiences that mark us for the rest of our life. If you are looking for living one of these experiences, let us help you. The Dragon Legend cruise will assist you in order to design a tailored trip that you will remember forever.
A two-day, one night cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay is an ideal way to discover the natural beauty and local life on a limited time schedule. You will get to visit an enchanting cave, go kayaking through magnificent limestone islands. This trip takes you deep into natural wonder to experience a memorable experience and relaxing night on the majestic bay. We are together marking the magical moments for your trip from now.
- Take your time exploring Vietnam’s beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site Ha Long Bay.
- Unique cruise itinerary – less crowded areas of Halong Bay- Bai Tu Long Bay
- Relaxing cruise among thousands of limestone islands.
- Swimming in the emerald waters or kayak around magnificent karst mountains.Join a cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine, or an early morning Tai Chi class.
- Joining to the cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine, or an early morning Tai Chi class.
- Bai Tu Long Bay
- Vung Vieng Floating Village
- Thien Canh Son Cave
- Yen Duc Village
Our wood-paneled cabins have been luxuriously designed for the comfort and enjoyment of our guests. The beautifully presented furnishings in each 26.5 sq.m cabin are influenced by traditional Vietnamese culture and comprise a collection of authentic, handmade art from different regions throughout Vietnam (Chu Dau ceramics, Red Zao brocade, wooden statues…)
The well-appointed, 9 sq. m bathrooms include bathtubs for a soothing seawater or fresh water treatment where guests can relax and gaze out on the Bay from a large window.
Food and Beverage
Your meals with a diverse selection of delicious traditional Vietnamese cuisine composed of the healthful balance of seafood, meats, vegetables, and spices. Our talented Chef will entice your senses and completely satisfy both your taste buds and your stomachs.
Two-day one-night, we offer you 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Brunch.
If you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance, your meals will be prepared by the variety of the freshest in-season vegetables and fruits.
Our minivan will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi center around 7.40 AM. Driving to Hongai Harbor.
- Cave exploration
- Bamboo boat ride
- Spa massages (with surcharge)
- Cooking demonstration
- Cooking class
- Watching Vietnamese cultural films
- Music entertainment
- Squid fishing
- Tai Chi
- Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (Luxury Van)
- Welcome drink
- Luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat
- Tea & coffee free with breakfast
- English speaking guide on board
- Tai Chi
- Water puppet show
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks
- Spa and Massage Services.
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Camera and film
- Insect repellent
- Original passport
- Wide brim hat Swimming costume for summer
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Warm clothes for winter
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child from 5 to 12 years is charged 75 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged 40 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is canceled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is canceled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
07:40 – 08:00: We pick you up at your hotel (near the Old Quarter in Hanoi) by Luxury van.
12:00 – 12:30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12:30 – 13:00:Check-in. Cruising with welcome drink and safety briefing.
13:30 – 14:30: Enjoying your lunch in the outdoor dining room (depending on the weather) while cruising into magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating limestone karsts on the way.
15:00 – 17:00: Cruising to Vung Dang – Cong Dam area: Swimming or relaxing on a white sandy beach; Go kayaking through the mystery Karst Mountains in Vung Dang area.
18:00 – 20:30: Returning to Dragon Legend Cruise to refresh yourself in Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room or the Spa and Massage Services before dinner.
20:30: Spending the rest of your evening relaxing, talking with the nonboarders team, watching movies, listening to music… Overnight in Tra San area.
06:30 – 07:00: Starting your new day with a Tai Chi demonstration on the sun-deck.
07:00 – 07:30: Take in the morning view of the Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy breakfast in the fresh air.
7:30 – 09:45: Cruising to Cong Do area to explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
10:00: Checking out your cabin.
10:45 – 11:30: Enjoying a Buffet while cruising towards the harbor.
11:30 – 12:00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province for a short break in this typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions.
13:30 – 14:00: Enjoying water puppet show performed by local artists.
17:00: Arriving in Hanoi. Finish your amazing tour.
Yen Duc is a beautiful Vietnamese village on the way from Halong Bay to Hanoi, which can provide many cultural experiences and Vietnamese local life in the rural area. Within 5 hours tour in this village, you can get a glimpse of village life and delicious Vietnamese cooking dinner.
The tour has included shuttle bus transfer with cruise, dinner in the village, farming activities, water puppet show and English speaking tour guide during 5-hour tour in the village.
12:00: Disembark from the cruise at Hon Gai harbor and transfer to Yen Duc village.
13.30: Arrive in Yen Duc village, enjoy a water puppet show which performed by local artists. Cycling around the village to visit the culture house of village then a local house in the village for a warm talking with the host. Experience the farming activities such as harvesting and planting vegetables, fishing with the traditional basket, milling and pounding rice…
17.15: Relaxing in the fresh air and enjoy homemade Vietnamese cooking dinner.
18.5: Farewellell and return to Hanoi
21.30: Arriving in Hanoi
- Customize Tour
- Sun & Beach
- Adventure Activities
- VIP Luxury
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider