Escape to a mythical time and place. Climb aboard Hera, our 6-star cruise ship to journey through the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Halong Bay. Find serenity in style and comfort as you immerse yourself in a landscape made up of stunning limestone karsts and islets.
We have redefined luxury as boutique wellness. Our first-rate accommodations allow for relaxation and discovery that is convenient for you. We offer the best in elegance with our unique on-board designs. Our professional staff is dedicated to serving you with warm, personalized attention. Our exclusive programming allows you to return to nature and embark on recreation with tranquility and fitness in mind, whether through soothing massages or morning exercise. When you are ready for socializing, our itinerary encourages connecting with other guests and with local populations. In the places we explore, you will find our commitment to eco-friendly choices, as we feature organic and handmade selections whenever possible. We guarantee that each detail of our tours mirrors the charm that you will encounter in Halong Bay
- Unique cruise itinerary – less crowded areas of Halong Bay- Bai Tu Long Bay
- 6-Starship- one of the most luxurious ships in Halong Bay
- Personal chef and Butler service
- Afternoon tea, cocktail party
- Live piano and music nightly
- Selective healthy breakfast with champagne
- Spacious luxury suite cabins (from 28-50m2)
- Gym and Sauna
- Ha Long Bay
- Sung Sot Cave or Me Cung Cave or Titop Island
- Luon Cave or Drum Cave
The 11 cabins on the vessel feature a different narrative theme and décor. As the ultimate in elite travel, Hera boasts of locally handcrafted wooden design, mesmerizing bay views on our second deck, butler service as well as personal chefs on the Concierge Level, organic and locally sourced ingredients for delicious meals served as you wish, and 2- or 3-day trips tailored to your liking.
Please choose one of these our cabins as below:
- Planets Suites
- Family Suites
- Sun & Moon
- Wind & Sea
- Light & Land
Food and Beverage
Our Lily Restaurant and Iris Restaurant serve you authentic Vietnamese cuisine. You can enjoy afternoon tea party, offering 28 dishes with 2 choices of Vietnamese or English theme, at Lotus Lounge. The Cuckoo Bar offer you with many choices of beverages and alcoholic drinks.
The two-day one-night tour we offer you 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 light Breakfast, 1 Brunch.
For those who use our limousine transfer service, limousines pick up and drop off at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Pick up point: At any hotel in the Hanoi old quarter
- Departure time in Hanoi: 07:30 – 08:00
- Pick-up time is from 7:30 until 8:00.
- Rates are:
Children (under 5 years) – free of charge (limited to 1 child only per booking)
Children (from 6 to 12 years) – USD 35 per child
Older children or adults – USD 55 per guest.
For those who don’t use our limousine transfer service, our cruise Starts from Tuan Chau Pier at 12:30 PM.
- Exploring the formation of stalagmites and stalactites
- Cooking demonstration
- Squid fishing
- Moving watching
- Tai Chi class on sundeck
- Bamboo boat ride
- Private room with en-suite bathroom on Aphrodite Cruise
- English Speaking Guide on board
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- All meal on board: 2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfasts
- Cooking demonstration, Kayaking
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Tax, service charge, insurance on board
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
- Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Camera and film
- Insect repellent
- Original passport
- Wide brim hat Swimming costume for summer
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Warm clothes for winter
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child from 5 to 12 years is charged 75 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged 40 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is canceled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is canceled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
12:30 – 13:00 Embark to Hera vessel welcome drinks on the dining area, follows by Cruise Manager Safety Briefing.
13:30 – 14:30 Enjoying the lunch at the dining room.
15:30 – 16:30 Visiting Cave and exploring the stalagmite & stalactite formation. (1 Hour Tour).
16:30 – 19:00 Enjoying Happy Hour Promo (buy one gift one) (House Wine, Long Drinks, Beers, Soft drinks & Canned Juice).
17:30 – 18:15 Joining to cooking demonstrations with the chef on the sundeck/dining room.
19:30 – 21:00 Enjoying the Dinner at the Dining room.
21:00 – Onwards enjoy squid fishing or watch movies in the Dining area, relaxing.
06:15 – 06:45 Starting your day with Tai Chi class on the sundeck (Wake –up Call request is also available at the reception).
06:45 – 07:30 Enjoying the light Breakfast Buffet
07:45 – 08:45 Exploring Luon Cave by bamboo boat
09:00 – 09:45 Regular check-out time (if you have any heavy luggage just put outside of your cabin & settle your bills at the reception counter).
09:45 – Onwards Full Brunch buffet served while cruising back to main port.
10:30 Disembark Hera vessel. Coming back to Hanoi, finish your tour.
- Customize Tour
- Sun & Beach
- VIP Luxury
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider