La Pinta cruise is one of the finest mid-size cruise ship-son the sea route of Ha Long Bay to Lan Ha Bay. She isa brand-new cruise of 16 spacious cabins, builtin-full windows, ample deck and well-equipped interior and she possibly owns the top customer services. La Pinta aim-sat an ultimate leisure, perfect for couples and families to explore Lan Ha Bay, and to discover untouched areas within the World Heritage Ha Long Bay ensemble.
La Pinta provides you an exceptional and tailored itinerary that offers a second to none experience on the above route. Her mission is creating a peace of mind state for our dear Customers well-being.
With an elite, professional crews we do hope you will have an enjoyable and memorable trip with us!
- New route Hanoi-Hai Phong highway, only 2 hours reach to Halong Bay
- Take your time exploring Vietnam’s beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site Ha Long Bay.
- Relaxing cruise among thousands of limestone islands.
- Spacious Cabins with private balcony
- Super Cuisine
- Swimming in the emerald waters or kayak around magnificent karst mountains.
- Cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine.
- Wifi is available in all cabins
- Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay
- Got Ferry
- Da Chong Islet
- Cua Van Area
- Ba Trai Dao beach (Lan Ha Bay)
- Tra Bau Area
- Dark & Bright Cave
All cabins are well designed with full-sized large windows that open to vistas of the sea and allow our guests to enjoy their own personal view Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay from private balconies that allow the bay breeze and beautiful colors to surround you and create a relaxing ambiance.
These beautiful cabins are the largest, most luxurious for families, at sizes of 68 square meters for 4 adults. Western style is the highlight of these cabins and fully furnished facilities
Food and Beverage
During the tour, we offer you 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner and 1 brunch. Not only enjoy sightseeing of Ha Long Bay, you will have the breathtaking taste of Vietnamese cuisine experiences, Halong’s seafood.
We will pick you up at your hotel in the old quarter from 09h00 AM to 09h30 AM by our luxury Limousine.
- Cave exploring
- Squid fishing
- Kayaking or bamboo boat ride
- Spa massages (with surcharge)
- Cooking class
- Local wine experience
- Tea ceremony
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold Towels
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming
- (subject to the weather conditions) Squid fishing, Music entertainment, satellite TV
- Entrance Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner, 01 Brunch on board
- Luxury minivan Hanoi- Haiphong- Hanoi
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, Solar New Year’s day & Lunar New Year’s day
- All other services not stated above
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
Pre Full Paid before Departure
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- One child from 1 to 4 years old stays free of charge when using existing beds or baby cot, the second baby charge 25 USD
- One child from 5 to 11 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night when using existing beds, the second one use extra bed charge 75%
- One older child or adult is charged 40 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
- If the booking is canceled before 30 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is canceled from 11 days to 30 days to the arrival date: Charge 40% of total rate.
- If the booking is canceled from 04 days to 10 days to the arrival date: Charge 60% of total rate.
- If the booking is canceled under 03 days to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
Cancellation due to bad weather:
|Description||Fee charge per person|
|Only Lunch + Transportation||35 USD/person|
|Luch + fee visiting Halong Bay in 5 hours||85 USD/person|
|Luch + fee visiting Halong Bay + Transportation||120 USD/person|
|Guest booked 3 days 2 nights but stay only 1 nights||Be charged as 2 days 1 night|
|Guest booked 3 days 2 nights and stayed 1 night on boat and stayed until 15h00 to 17h00 of second day||75% of 3 days 2 nights price|
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
9:00-9:30 Optional pick-up arrangement around Hanoi old quarter* by La Pinta Limousine service team.Check-up guests list, personal belongings then depart.
9:30-11:45 Heading on the new national highway 5B from Hanoi capital to Cat Hai island.
11:45 Limo arrives atGot Pier, La Pintalounge staff offer tea break (tea, lemon juice orpurified bottled water).
12:00 Transfers to La Pinta Cruise.
12:15 On board La Pinta Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink then receive cruise briefing and safety instructions before check-in.
12:30 Savor a delicious lunch at the restaurant (our menus mostly cater specialties of Vietnamese and some international cuisines) while enjoying the beauty of the canals and islets on the way such as Da Chong, Con Vit and Gia Luan.
(Đá Chồng-Stacking Stones is a destination in Quang Ninh province, well-known for adventure tours.Con Vịt-Duck is an islet, shaped like a duck. Gia Luận is a village in Cat Ba island-the 3rd largest island in Vietnam, under Hai Phong governance.)
14:30 La Pinta stops at Vung Tra Bau where you could either enjoy kayaking or swimming in emerald water.
(Vụng Trà Báu is a small bay surrounded by stone islets, clear and clean, no strong wind and ideal for swimming.)
16:00Back to the cruise and it’s your time to refresh, relax and join our sunset party.
16:45 La Pinta cruise anchors on seawater at Rang Dua (Coconut sand dune) near adjoining of Ha Long Bay & Cat Ba island.
17:00-17:45 Join La Pinta chefs for a cooking show where you could learn how to make of some Vietnamese traditional dishes and taste it. Also, you are welcome to take part in our special activity** or any activity at your choice.
19:30 Dinner is served on board.
20:30-23:00 After finishing dinner, you couldview the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with romantic music, enjoy drinks from the bar while watchingTop Gear Vietnam Special – a TV seriesby BBCor try your luck at squid fishing. Oryou could also grab some drinks and have your leisure timeoutside your cabin private balcony. Overnight on board.
6:00 Wake up in the middle of the bay, inhale the fresh air, admire the sunrise on broad horizon and admire the breathtaking seascape.
6:30 You would spend about 10 minutes travelling on our tender to nearby fishing area. The tender maintains a distance of 20-30 meters (60-90 ft) away from the Chã. On seascape you could observe a man and a woman in fishery classic costume netting within 20 minutes. On tender you could take photos, making your own video clip of this performance or lime stone islets on the bay.
(Chã is a traditional small boat, made of timber frame and bamboo coated with natural plant compound or asphalt mixture)
7:15 Breakfast with light buffet.
8:00 Transfersto Dark &Bright cave, explore this lovely cave by bamboo boats.
8:45 Back onto cruise,please join our special activity** or any activity at your choice on board.
9:15 Pack & check-out.
9:45 Farewell brunch is served at the restaurant.You could observe the scenes at different angles and grab this chance to do a photo hunting as the boat slowly cruises passing by many islets of Halong Bay on her waterway back to pier.
11:45 La Pinta cruise returns Pha Got Pier.
12:00 Disembark and say goodbye to the cruise.
12h:15 Transfer back to Hanoi by Limo service (optional).
14:30 Arrive in Hanoi old quarter*, drop off at your hotel.
Trip ends here, yet La Pinta crew would love to see you soon!
- Customize Tour
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
Means of Accomodation
- Group Tour Guider