Alisa Cruise provides you with a wealth of engaging experiences. Within the day, it’s almost the rare opportunity for you to combine leisure cruise with activities, visiting Amazing Cave, one of the most beautiful Caves in Halong Bay, kayaking, swimming, enjoying the sumptuous Lunch that is prepared carefully by our talented chef. With many years working on luxury cruises in Halong Bay, our Cruise Manager will truly enrich your travel experience.
Joining us now, we together design your unforgettable trip of your Vacation.
- Driving to the Halong Bay through the lush, scenic Red River Delta
- Savouring the best cuisine onboard
- Taking the time to soak up the beauty of Halong Bay – thousands of limestone islands scattered amidst the clear, turquoise waters
- Exploring the limestone islands and turquoise waters of UNESCO World Heritage Site Halong Bay
- Visiting Sung Sot Cave
- Optional visiting: Titop Island, Luon Cave, Soi Sim Island.
- Passing by several icons of Ha Long Bay such as Thumb Island, Cock Fighting Island, Incense Island which can be seen on the 200,000 dong note, Ba Hang Floating village and finally Dog Island.
Food and Beverage
We offer you the sumptuous Lunch in the luxury Restaurant. Not only enjoy sightseeing of Ha Long Bay, you will have the breathtaking taste of Vietnamese cuisine experience, Halong’s seafood. The food is made by our passionate Chef’s and is the combination of Vietnamese style and European style.
If you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance, your meals will be prepared by the variety of the freshest in-season vegetable and fruits.
- We will pick you up from your hotel in the old quarter around 7h45 AM to 8 AM.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Lunch included
- A/C shuttle bus
- Other meal with all drinks
- Personal services
- Any others services that not included in the inclusion
Pre Full Paid before Departure
What to bring:
- Camera and film
- Insect repellent
- Wide brim hat Swimming costume for summer
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Pre full paid in advance
- If the booking is cancelled up to 05 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
If the booking is cancelled less than 05 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will pick up you from your hotel
Tour Detail Itinerary
8:00: Depart for Halong Bay from Hanoi. Our shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter. Enjoy a three-hour scenic drive past rice paddies and through rural villages in the Red River Delta with a short refreshment stop en-route.
11:00: Arrive at Tuan Chau Island and Alisa Cruise Reception Lounge for the pre-cruise welcome, passenger registration, and welcome drink. Transfer to board your private junk style boat for your Bay Adventure Cruise. Commence the safety briefing & meet your crew for the day. Cruise due south with Cat Ba Island on your starboard side and Ha Long Bay – port side. Enjoy the lazy pace of these tranquil, peaceful and calm waters.
12:00: Enjoying the Lunch while continuing your cruise further south to your first sightseeing location of Sung Sot “Surprise” Cave.
13:30 Arriving at your first sightseeing destination of Sung Sot “Surprise Cave” disembark your boat and take a guided tour through this large and popular cave of Ha Long Bay. Return to the boat by 14:20 and then decide if you would like to cruise to one of three options for further exploring of the Bay.
14:30 You may choose to visit one of these three nearby sightseeing destinations:
1. Luon Cave – here you can transfer onto a local Sampan boat and be paddled through the opening in the side of the rock formation to discover an idyllic enclosed water lake area. There could be a chance to catch a glimpse of some of the small number of local residing Rhesus monkeys on the slopes of inside this island formation.
2. TiTop Island –where you can take an adventurous and steep walking climb to the high peak of this island where a local Pagoda is located. Alternatively, you may reach the middle height of this island formation. At either vantage point, you will get a bird’s eye view down over the bay area here and have the opportunity to take some memorable and fantastic panoramic photos. Here at TiTop, you may also wish to take a swim in the bay in the dedicated swimming area netted off for safety from the beach.
3. Soi Sim Island – where you can take a more leisurely and relaxed walking climb up this smaller island but also have the opportunity to take some memorable and fantastic panoramic photos. Here you may also wish to take a swim in the bay at this more intimate and secluded beach with dedicated swimming area netted off for safety.
15:30 Weigh anchor again and cruise on the final leg of your day cruise itinerary back to Tuan Chau Marina. On this final cruising leg you will pass by several icons of Ha Long Bay such as Thumb Island, Cock Fighting Island, Incense Island which can be seen on the 200,000 dong note, Ba Hang Floating village and finally Dog Island.
17:30 Arrive back at Tuan Chau Marina and disembark for transfer to the Alisa Cruise Reception Lounge or waiting for shuttle bus return to Ha Noi.
- Customize Tour
- Adventure Activities
- VIP Luxury
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider