Ninh binh is located in the Northern of Vietnam. It has not only been known as the ancient capital of Vietnam in the past but also is known as a masterpiece of natural landscapes.
With our 2 days 1 night tour in Ninh Binh, you will have a journey to discover both the past and present: from Hoa Lu ancient capital to huge modern Bai Dinh pagoda; and discover Tam coc which reflects itself into Ngo Dong river, harmonious with Van Long natural reserve.
- Hoa Lu – ancient capital
- Tam Coc – Ha Long bay on land
- Bai Dinh complex – the biggest Buddhism center of Southeast Asia
- Van Long Nature Reserve
We arrange a comfortable hotel room for you to have a good night sleep with full amenities as: Individual air-conditioning, TV with cable channels and movies, mini-bar, tea & coffee making facilities, IDD telephone, hairdryer, safety box and wireless Internet access. The rooms have a choice of one king-size bed or two single beds.
Food and Beverage
During the tour, you will be served with 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner. Not only enjoy sightseeing of Ninh Binh but you also have breathtaking taste of local cuisine experience with the food is made from the most fresh organic food of this area.
- Car with air-conditioning
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicle, pick up & drop off at hotel
- Hotel accommodation in double/twin shared basic,
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner)
- English speaking tour guide
- Boat trip as mentioned
- All admission fees for sightseeing mentioned in itinerary
- Complementary mineral water.
- Other meals & drinks
- Travel insurance
- Tips, personal expenses and other not clearly mentioned above
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Long sleeve clothes
- Hat or umbrella,
- Sun cream,
- Book in advance
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is cancelled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will pick up you from your hotel
Tour Detail Itinerary
08.00 AM: Our tour guide will come and pick you up at the hotel lobby and depart to Ninh Binh which is located in Red River delta, featuring a network of waterways coupled with spectacular limestone formations rising up from rice paddy fields.
Upon arrival, spending one hour visiting the Dinh and Le temples of the Ancient Capital Hoa Lu which are dedicated to King Dinh and King Le who known as the founders of the ancient capital during the 10th century.
After the tour, we heading to your hotel for checking in, take a rest and enjoy lunch at the local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we continuing to visit Tam Coc (you might opt out for riding a bicycle) and board a small sampan to visit Tam Coc or “Three Caves” and enjoy the type of majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious caves, the peaceful stream, rice paddies and deserted green fields.
Enjoy your dinner at the local restaurant and overnight at hotel in Ninh Binh.
After enjoying breakfast, you do check out your hotel then depart for Bai Dinh pagoda. Spending time visiting the biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters height, 100 tons weight and the prayer area surroundings.
Continuing to Van Long (wetland) then take a boat ride for 2 hours along this beautiful wetland and enjoy the spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
Enjoy your lunch at local restaurant with the countryside’s specialties.
- Customize Tour
- Adventure Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Shuttle Bus
Means of Accomodation
- Group Tour Guider