The Bhaya classic premium boats offer a uniquely personal cruise experience which is ideal for taking in the scenery of Halong Bay. Perfect for small groups of family or close friends, the Bhaya classic premium boats very quickly begin to feel like home. Cruising on these smaller emphasizes the exploratory feel of your excursion through Halong Bay, and doing it with family or friends makes for a truly special experience. The cabins can be arranged for triple occupancy, and connecting cabins are available for the convenience of family groups. All facilities on board are boutique quality and carefully chosen to ensure you a comfort and convenience.
- Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Luxurious cabins with private balcony and en-suite bathrooms.
- Discover hidden caves by rowing boat or kayaking
- Join a cooking demonstration with Vietnamese traditional cuisine
- Practicing Tai Chi on sundeck
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
- Wi-Fi available on terrace deck
- Halong Bay
- Titop Island
- Sung Sot Cave
- Luon Cave
The Bhaya premium cruise provides you the spacious Premium Balcony Cabin for you. From your cabin, you can admire the magnificent sightseeing of the Bay.
Food and Beverage
During the tour, we offer you 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 brunch. Not only enjoy sightseeing of Ha Long Bay, you will have the breathtaking taste of Vietnamese cuisine, seafood experiences. The food is made by our passionate Chef’s and is the combination of Vietnamese style and European style.
If you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance, your meals will be prepared by the variety of the freshest in-season vegetables and fruits.
- For those who use our limousine transfer service, limousines pick up and drop off at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Please book with us in advance when you confirming your booking, we will confirm you the pickup time.
- For those who don’t use our limousine transfer service, our cruise starts from Tuan Chau Pier at 12:00 PM.
- Cave exploration
- Bamboo boat ride at Luon cave
- Swimming and hiking to Titop island
- Spa treatment or massage (at a surcharge)
- Cooking demonstration
- Watching movies
- Enjoying music inside cabin
- Squid fishing
- Board games
- Tai Chi class on sundeck
- Sunbathing on sundeck
- Two-day cruise in Halong Bay aboard Bhaya
- One night in your chosen cabin type
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch; 01 Set-dinner
- Tea, coffee offered throughout the cruise.
- Seasonal homemade juice during breakfast.
- Onboard insurance, tax, service charges
- Master-Chef Competition and Fruit Carving Demonstration
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list.
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Camera and film
- Insect repellent
- Original passport
- Wide brim hat Swimming costume for summer
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Warm clothes for winter
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child from 5 to 12 years is charged 75 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged 40 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is canceled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is canceled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
12:00 Arriving at Bhaya Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port
12:45 Boarding the boat. Enjoying welcome drinks during a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by Cruise Manager.
13:00 Let your vacation begin with a lunch buffet as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay.
14:45 Kayaking or using bamboo boat to explore “Luon” cave with the cliffs stretch vertically out of the pure blue and smooth water
16:00 Swiming or hiking on Titop Island.
17:00 Optional onboard activities traditional spa (chargeable), sunbathing on board.
17:30 Enjoying Happy Hour “Buy one get one free”.
18:00 Masterchef Competition show and fruit carving demonstration on the sundeck (in the restaurant in case of inclement weather) while boat cruises to overnight anchorage area.
19:00 Enjoying your dinner in the restaurant.
21:00 Relaxing in your cabin or join our staff at the reception for squid fishing. Overnight onboard Bhaya
06:15 Early start for a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck
07:00 Enjoying the light breakfast in the restaurant.
08:00 Discovering “Sung Sot” cave – the biggest cave in Halong Bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites
09:00 Checkout, settle the bill at the reception desk.
09:15 Enjoying brunch in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbor. Our boat passing Dam Nam Island, Van Boi Island, Hoa Cuong cave, Ba Ha village.
10:30 Disembark at Bhaya Cruise Centre, Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
- Customize Tour
- Sun & Beach
- Adventure Activities
- Honeymoon Holiday
- VIP Luxury
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider