Don’t miss a great opportunity to reconnect and re-energize your body and mind whilst experiencing the magical tropics of Mekong Delta. Connect to your inner wisdom and clarity. Feel the confidence to create a beautiful life. Breathe, sing, and enjoy the sun, and nature of this amazing Delta. This is your time to recharge your batteries, release tension, empower your body, and find the inspiration you need for best positivity.
This full-day private tour has it all a flexible format, a professional guide, transport and even lunch included. You will experience Vietnam’s wartime history as well as modern-day life in the agricultural region at the mouth of the Mekong River
- Explore the web of underground tunnels dug by Vietnamese resistance fighters at Cu Chi
- Take a cruise along the upper Mekong River
- Experience life in the Mekong Delta and visit its fruit orchards and coconut groves
- Take a rowing boat trip on the small waterways
- Visit the native beekeeping farm and enjoy honey tea, seasonal fruit, fresh coconut candy and southern Vietnamese folk music
- Have an optional gun shooting experience on the Cu Chi shooting range. Experience small or large caliber guns, handguns, rifles or machine guns
Food and Beverage
The lunch is mainly organic food, including eggs and dairy products. Should you have some specific dietary requirements, such as gluten or lactose intolerance, Yoga en Tenerife will do their best to satisfy your needs
- Boat trip
- Tour program as described
- English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Boat trip
- Snack and lunch
- Reasonable supply of bottled water
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
Pre Full Paid before Departure
- Free cancellation: 3 days or more prior to start date of activity.
- 100% Cancellation Fee (no reimbursement):less than 03 days prior to date of activity
We will pick up you from your hotel
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
We’ll pick you up at your Ho Chi Minh City hotel in the early morning, and you’ll travel with your English-speaking guide to the Cu Chi tunnels. The drive is around 60 km.
At Cu Chi you’ll be shown a documentary film about the tunnels and learn how the locals made bamboo traps, rice-paper, and rice-wine. You’ll then have the opportunity to explore the web of underground tunnels dug by Vietnamese resistance fighters.
After exploring the tunnels, we’ll drive to My Tho. This is one of the provinces that comprise the Mekong Delta area. We’ll cruise by boat along the upper Mekong through a region with islands named after 4 animals that appear in Buddhist writings – Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix, and Turtle. On this part of the tour, you’ll observe some of the activities of regional Vietnamese daily life and appreciate how life here depends on the River.
We’ll then take you on a trip by rowboat along the small waterways. You’ll see the agricultural richness of the delta region in its fruit orchards, coconut groves, and bee-keeping farms. We’ll stop so you can enjoy honey tea, seasonal fruit, fresh coconut candy and southern Vietnamese folk music.
At the end of our tour, we’ll drive back to Ho Chi Minh City and drop you off at your hotel at around 18:00.
- Customize Tour
- Private Group
- City breaks
- History & Culture
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider