If you are planning your trip to Halong Bay in Vietnam and wondering to find out the luxury cruise among so many cruises in the Bay. Signature Cruises are the best choice.
Signature Cruise Halong is fast becoming one of the most sought-after cruising experiences on the Gulf of Tonkin. Being hailed as one of the largest vessels in the area, we also offer some of the largest suites and best facilities. Cruise Halong Bay with Signature Halong Cruise – the 5-star luxury Cruise, we commit to bring you the experiencing you expected.
- Take your time exploring Vietnam’s beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site Ha Long Bay.
- Unique cruise itinerary – less crowded areas of Halong Bay- Bai Tu Long Bay
- Relaxing cruise among thousands of limestone islands.
- Superb Cuisine
- Swimming in the emerald waters or kayak around magnificent karst mountains. Join a cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine, or an early morning Tai Chi class.
- Joining to the cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine, or an early morning Tai Chi class.
Combination design between Contemporary and wooden graceful decorations facilities. Handcrafted wooden furniture including working desks, wardrobes, luggage shelves with high-quality wooden beds, comfortable mattress, soft pillows, crisp bed linen, and nice warm blankets. All of our suites on offer you only the best quality for your maximum pleasure and convenience.
You can choose one of these cabin types as below:
- Signature Junior Suite
- Signature Senior Suite
- Exclusive Family Suite
- Elite Family Suite
- Signature Royal Suite
Food and Beverage
Our talented head chef and his assistants take pleasure in presenting you with a wide range of assorted dishes from around the globe. Specializing in Seafood, International, and Vietnamese cuisines, our extraordinary dishes take on a blend of Traditional and Fusion flavors. Our succulent meals are only made with the freshest ingredients and produce available.
Two-day one-night, we offer you 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Brunch.
If you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance, your meals will be prepared by the variety of the freshest in-season vegetables and fruits.
Signature Halong Cruise offers shuttle service at an extra cost.
Pick up location – At hotels within Hanoi Old Quarter only
Pick up time from Hanoi – 07:30 to 08:00
Rate for adults: USD 30 per person (return)
Rate for children 6-12 years old: USD 20 per child (return)
Rate for children below 6 years: Free of charge (Limited to 1 child per booking only)
- Luxury cruising
- Superb cabins
- Lavish dining
- Fully stocked bar
- Sun-drenched rooftop deck
- Spa and massage facilities
- Vietnamese cooking classes
- Tai Chi lessons
- Nightly squid fishing
- Relax and enjoy a movie
- Quiz nights and board games
- Private dining options
- Kayaking, Swimming, Snorkeling
- Welcome drink
- Luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat
Tea & coffee free with breakfast
- English speaking guide on board
- Tai Chi
- Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (Luxury Van)
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks
- Spa and Massage Services.
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Camera and film
- Insect repellent
- Original passport
- Wide brim hat Swimming costume for summer
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Warm clothes for winter
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child from 5 to 12 years is charged 75 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged 40 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is canceled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is canceled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
07:30 – 08:00: Your transfer vehicle will pick up you from your hotel in Hanoi and take you to Halong City.
12:30: You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the Bay to board our luxurious craft, Signature Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
13:15: As we begin to cruise through the bay a special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. Dining on a luxury junk with ﬁne food and drinks doesn’t come much better than this.
15:00: After lunch, we set sail for Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Exploring Vung Vieng ﬁshing village by local rowing boats to discover the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants.
16:30: Back onboard Signature Cruise Halong Bay’s main craft we will drop anchor for our overnight stay surrounded by incredible landscape.
17:30 – 18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free).
17:30: Our Vietnamese cooking demonstration is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and we will guide you through the process.
19:15: Relish special Signature Dinner in the restaurant.
20:45 – 12:00: Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range or wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Halong Bay. Order a specialized massage in the room. Choosing with other activities boat cruise such as watch documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our rooftop deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky.
06:30: The nicest time of the day on Halong Bay is the morning. Heading to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relaxing with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never-ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
07:00: Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee).
7:30 – 8:30: Enjoying the last stage of your trip in Thien Canh Son Cave and islets, which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterward.
09:30: Checking out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last goodbye from our crew at 11:15, you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:00-12:30: Get on shuttle mini bus and get back to Hanoi.
- Customize Tour
- Sun & Beach
- VIP Luxury
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider