A visit to the Mekong Delta is so memorable because of the region’s diversity. Everyday scenes include children riding on the backs of water buffalo or cycling to school through country lanes clad in white ao dai; rice workers stooping in a sea of emerald; market vendors grinning behind stacks of fruit; bright yellow incense sticks drying at the roadside; flocks of storks circling over a sanctuary at dusk; Khmer monks walking mindfully in the shadow of pastel pagodas; locals scampering over monkey bridges or rowing boats on the delta’s maze of channels.
Enjoy the wonders and charms of the Mekong on this 3-day eco package tour. Visit the bustling Cai Be floating markets and stroll through small villages to discover the ways of the people living along the river. Take a cooking class and learn how to make local delicacies and visit an ex Viet Cong base. Experience Sam Mountain in Chau Doc and visit a floating fish farm. Visit a traditional Cham river village and see their weaving skills. Best of all, relax in our incredible Eco Lodge and take in the surroundings and sounds of the local wildlife.
- Take photos at Tan An amid flat rice fields
- Take a motor boat to visit Cai Be floating markets and watch the vendors trading fruit and many other commodities
- Walk through small villages to visit orchards, fruit plantations, handicraft villages
- Visit Xeo Quit base – a former Viet Cong base. Enjoy a boat cruise around the swamps and the forest
- Enjoy the sunset over the Vietnamese-Cambodian Frontier
- Take a morning boat trip to visit a floating fish farm and a Cham weaving village
- Take a boat trip into the forest, you will immediately feel like you are harmonizing
Food and Beverage
With influences from around river area, Mekong Delta offers a wide variety of tasteful and healthy meals. They will prepare your meals with locally sourced and seasonal fruits and vegetables. All meals are mostly organic and easily adaptable to specific diets such as vegan, gluten. Please let them know in advance of your specific requirement regarding food.
During eco-tour, you will be served 2 breakfast, 3 lunches, and 2 dinners.
- A/c private car for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- Private boat trip in the Mekong Delta.
- A/c private car for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Private boat trip in the Mekong Delta.
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Accommodation based on Twin/Double room share basis
- Travel insurance
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expense
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
Pre Full Paid before Departure
- Free cancellation: 7 days or more prior to start date of activity.
- 100% Cancellation Fee (no reimbursement): less than 07 days prior to date of activity
We will pick up you from your hotel
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
You will be picked up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City (to be advised). Depart for Cai Lay, stopping to take photos at Tan An amid flat rice fields. Take a motorboat to visit Cai Be floating markets and watch the vendors trading fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Walk through small villages to visit orchards, fruit plantations, handicraft villages or just relax at our lovely eco-resort. Have a delicious lunch with typical delicacies of Mekong Delta including fresh river food served in the heart of the gardens of the scenic Mekong Lodge Riverside Restaurant. In the afternoon, join a cooking class and enjoy your dinner. Overnight at the Ecolodge resort (bungalow).
After breakfast, transfer back to Cai Be by boat. Depart for Cao Lanh. Visit Xeo Quit base – a former Viet Cong base. Enjoy a boat cruise around the swamps and the forest. After lunch, leave for Chau Doc. Check in on arrival. Visit Sam Mountain and the carved pagoda. Enjoy the sunset over the Vietnamese-Cambodian Frontier. Dinner on Guest’s account. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Chau Doc.
After breakfast at the hotel, take a morning boat trip to visit a floating fish farm and a Cham weaving village. Go to Tra Su cajuput forest, which is renowned for not only its almost-untouched natural beauty but also its sanctuary of flora and fauna. Take a boat trip into the forest, you will immediately feel like you are harmonizing with nature because of all of the impressive pictures of cajuput, the fragrance of the flowers and the music-like noise of birds, insects, and animals making people relaxed and comfortable. From the observation post, you can overlook the forest with an area of nearly 900 ha, home of many birds and animals, including some rare ones. Have lunch in the forest, relax on a hammock or experience Monkey Bridge. Return to Ho Chi Minh city. End of service. Finish your 3 days eco-tour Mekong Delta
- Customize Tour
- Private Group
- History & Culture
- Honeymoon Holiday
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
Means of Accomodation
- Group Tour Guider