Hidden in the mysterious mist, with dangerous routes, stunning sceneries made by unique paddy terraced fields, green vegetational cover and special flowers, Sapa is a perfect place for someone who look for an escape from busy, stressful daily life, and so, the Sapa tours may be a really important part of everyone’s journey to Vietnam.
But sightseeing is not everything that Sapa has to offer tourists, its diversified and unique culture, its ethnic minority groups, its markets and it’s festivals are also something that made the attraction of Sapa.
In this three day trip, you will join the locals at two ethnic minority markets in the eastern mountainous region of Lao Cai Province and take a full day trekking to enjoy beautiful landscapes, meeting Flower H’mong, Tay and Phu La ethnic minority peoples, witnessing their everyday activities and experiencing their hospitality.
- Admire the beautiful scenery of mountains and rice terraces of Sapa.
- Explore Bac Ha and Coc Ly Market for shopping and tasting kinds of delicious local food.
- Have a boat trip on Chay river
- Learn about the simple life in local villages
- Interact with Flower H’mong, Tay and Phu La ethnic minority peoples.
- Travel from Hanoi on board an air-conditioned sleeper train.
- Tour guide pick up from your hotel to Hanoi train station .
- Train return tickets in 04 berths sharing cabinet, A/C Wooden Soft sleeper.(If you would like to upgrade to the private 2-berth cabin, please contact us).
- Local English speaking guide (other language guide is upon your request)
- Private homestay in the valley
- Double or twin rooms at 2* hotel only in Bac Ha
- Meal as mentioned in program ( 3B= Breakfast, 3L = Lunch, 3D = Dinner ) in the local restaurants or picnics where no suitable restaurant available.
- Entrance fees, sightseeing fee for all visits as mentioned in the program.
- Purified water and wet towel
- Private car transfer in Sapa
- All taxes and service charge.
- Hotel early check-in
- Other meal, drink
- Tip to guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
Pre Full Paid before Departure
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is cancelled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
What to bring:
- Original passport with valid visa
- Camera and rolls of film
- Warm clothes, especially between November and March, along with trekking shoes and a raincoat
- Wide brim hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Warm clothes
- Small amount of cash
- Personal medicines
- Insect repellent
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
20.30 pm – Our tour guide comes to pick you up from your hotel then transfer to Ha Noi Railway Station and catch the night train to Lao Cai (overnight on the train, the cabin with 4 berths, soft sleeper and air-conditioning). Arrive Lao Cai 5:30 or 6:00 am. Sapa is the focal point for mountain travel in Vietnam and is a riot of colour and atmosphere as people from the myriad ethnic minorities of the hills gather in the markets. congregate, the result is a feast for the eyes and the senses.
*** It takes about 9 hours to go from Hanoi to Sapa by night train.
Our guide and driver pick you up Lao Cai station in the early Sunday morning for driving to Bac Ha town. The road is relatively flat from Lao Cai to Bao Nhai bridge. After crossing the bridge, we begin our journey up to Bac Ha with beautiful views over the valleys. Bac Ha market is located in the heart of Bac Ha town. Every Sunday, the different and colourful ethnic minorities come all here to sell their homemade products or buy something for the family. They are Hmong, Phu La, Black Dao, Tay or Nung minorities. Some of these ethnic minorities can’t be met in any other areas. Your lunch will be provided at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, go to Ban Pho Village there’re many beautiful sights in this area so that tourists can take pictures, enjoy the beauty of terraced fields. Besides, you can visit villagers’ houses to discover their tradition and culture. We get our hotel check-in and have dinner in the restaurant.
Approx: 5 hours driving/ 3 hour walking/ 1-hour lunch
On Monday, have breakfast at 08:00 am. Start at 09:00 am to the Na Hoi and Ngai Thau 1 Village Going through H’Mong and Nung’s villages. You will have to climb up to the height of 1200 meters, the weather here’s very cold and dry. At noon, time for relaxing and having lunch in a place in where there’re lots of grasses fields. From this place, you can see valleys, the Sa Mu forest and hidden villages in the mist. After having lunch, you will go to Thai Giang Pho and Nalo Village. We stay overnight with Tay family and have our dinner here.
Approx: 5 hours trekking 12 km, 1 hour lunch, 3 villages.
After breakfast, say goodbye Nalo Village to go to Coc Ly market. You will go by some villages of Nung, H’Mong, Dao on your way. After going market and having lunch, you will have a boat trip on Chay river to Bao Nhai. This boat trip takes you around more than 1 hours. You can visit Fairy cave and the villages along the riversides on the way. Then our bus will pick you up at Bao Nhai to Lao Cai Railway Station, on the way you can see China Border. Have a dinner before Train leave to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi at about 05:00 am. Here you can take a taxi to go to your hotel by yourself. Finish unforgettable Sapa Tour.
Approx: 2 hours trekking, 1hour lunch, 1,5 hours by Boat on the River
- Customize Tour
- Adventure Activities
- Walking & Trekking
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
Means of Accomodation
- Group Tour Guider