Take a short trip from the city and feel like you’re in cottage country. Located in a beautiful and uplifting place, Da Lat helps feed your inner calm like no other.
Some traveler ever said: “If you are in love, a week in Da Lat – a rhythmic land of flowers and romance- will make your love turn into a happy ending!”…
Dalat is always a special allure for tourists everywhere because of fresh air, beautiful landscapes and the myth of romantic love. Therefore, Dalat is always an attractive place in Vietnam to relax, to appease the soul and to free yourself to peace with nature, earth, and sky. As should be blessed by nature, Dalat is considered as a priority destination in the journey of tourists
If you love the peaceful atmosphere of nature and prefer the learning trip, this tour is designed just for you.
- Enjoy fresh air on the way to Van Thanh Flower village
- Admire view of Nam Ban town and the mighty sight of huge jungle
- Walk around K’Ho minority village
- Watch the silkworm rearing and the process of silk making
- Enjoy the imposing wild scene of Elephant Waterfall
- Visit Linh An Pagoda with two august dragons flanking two sides
- Let find out how they make it and taste a little bit at Workshop of Organic Rice Wine
- English speaking tourist guide
- Entrance fees and tourist permits
- Tasting rice wine, tasting crickets
- Bottled water (not applied joining tour)
- Lunch (10$/pax extra if desire),
- Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
Pre Full Paid before Departure
Especially for child visitors:
- Children of 12 years old and over: 1 ticket for adults
- Children of 6 to 11 years old: 50% adult ticket
- 5 year olds and younger: Free of charge
We will pick up you from your hotel
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
In the morning, you will enjoy the fresh air on the way to Van Thanh Flower village to get closer to daily lives of local people. Many kinds of flowers are planted here to make our life more beautiful!
This eco-retreat will continue to cross Ta Nung pass, enjoy the whole view of Nam Ban town and the mighty sight of the huge jungle. Let’s stop to visit Highlands Coffee Plantation and Weasel Coffee Workshop (Kopi luwak or civet coffee): tasting coffee (excluded fee) and learn about coffee making process.
Then take a walk around K’Ho minority village. The most interesting thing about this tour is the Silk Factory: to watch the silkworm rearing and the process of silk making. Our tour guide will show you how silkworms grow and take a tour around the factory to see how the silk is made.
Have your lunch at local restaurant on the way (tour guide will recommend the prestigious restaurant if require)
In the afternoon, you will enjoy the imposing wild scene of Elephant Waterfall, the widest waterfall of Lam Dong province, impressive! roaring like thunder! Climbing up to the hill through the cement stairs, you will see a solemn pagoda – Linh An Pagoda with two august dragons flanking two sides.
Then touching the huge Happy Buddha can bring you happiness and luck based on the belief of local people. Have you ever try local rice wine? Let find out how they make it and taste a little bit at Workshop of Organic Rice Wine! Cricket Farm is the last place of the countryside, tasting the fried crickets (included fee) and enjoy it! crunchy!
On the way back to Dalat, you will visit Ancient Train Station of Indochina – Dalat Railway Station which is the oldest and the most beautiful railway station in Indochina, one of the precious heritages of Vietnam, a unique cog railway of Asia and second over the world after Switzerland.
- Customize Tour
- Private Group
- City breaks
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider