Journey Inward. Press reset.
On this culture journey, you will tread softly on the path of the soul, as well as the cultural, historical, and spiritual treasures of the mystical, beautiful of Da Lat. Join an enjoyable day experience with the certainty that you will carry away practical tools to continue your personal growth, health and spiritual well being in daily life.
This retreat is designed for those who want to explore the culture and explore the beautiful land. Endowed with the all-year-round temperate weather, romantic pine tree forests, awe-inspiring flower fields, French boulevards and villas from the colonial period, Da Lat has long been touted as the City of Love and Eternal Spring. Da Lat’s distinctive mild climate along with misty weather constitutes a sense of ethereal beauty, making this small city the ideal destination for escaping vacations away from the busy metropolises
- Take to Lat Village in order to understand the daily life of Lach ethnic minority
- Visit the Traditional Architecture Church, plantations of coffee, flower farm
- Moving more around 0,5km to Langbiang tourist site
- Take a look at varieties of animals in Central Highland showed in Dalat Biological Research Institute
- Visit The Magic Table which makes you amazing & curious
- Visit Lam Dong Museum (Ethnic Minority Museum) displays ancient artifacts and pottery
- English speaking tourist guide
- Entrance fees and tourist permits,
- Tasting rice wine,
- Tasting crickets,
- Bottled water (not applied joining tour)
- Lunch (10$/pax extra if desire),
personal major medical including evacuation
- Insurance coverage is recommended
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
Pre Full Paid before Departure
Especially for child visitors:
- Children of 12 years old and over: 1 ticket for adults
- Children of 6 to 11 years old: 50% adult ticket
- 5 year olds and younger: Free of chargeCancellation Policies
- Free cancellation: 3 days or more prior to start date of activity.
- 100% Cancellation Fee (no reimbursement): less than 3 days prior to the date of activity.
We will pick up you from your hotel
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
In the morning, the guide will take you to Lat Village in order to understand the daily life of Lach ethnic minority people. In this cultural journey, you have a chance admire subtle hand-woven brocade products, visit their Traditional Architecture Church, plantations of coffee, flower farm are cultivated by Lach people.
Keeping on moving more around 0,5km to Langbiang tourist site, you can get the Jeep car (optional fee) to reach the peak of Langbiang Mountain – the roof of Dalat (1950m height) to enjoy fantastic views of Silver Stream, Golden Lake, forest and whole Dalat city and listen to its legendary love story from your guide.
We keep the way to Golden Valley (also called The Second Dalat City) for immersing in dreaming nature and combine to discover a culture of Chill ethnic people around.
On the way back, you can take a look at varieties of animals in Central Highland showed in Dalat Biological Research Institute with many species that you just see for the first time. And then you will enjoy local food featuring to Dalat style for your lunch.
Have your lunch at local restaurant on the way (tour guide will recommend the prestigious restaurant if require)
In the afternoon, you will visit The Magic Table which makes you amazing & curious about its owner, truth or it is a bunch of baloney? Let’s come and see! Just some steps from Magic Table you will keep on reaching to Thien Vuong Co Sat Pagoda (also called Chinese pagoda) is famous for its three sandal-wood statues of Buddhist.
The next place of the tour will be Lam Dong Museum (Ethnic Minority Museum) displays ancient artifacts and pottery, as well as costumes and musical instruments of local ethnic minorities as the best place for tourist, understand the history of Lam Dong province and Dalat in the past.
On the way back Dalat city center, we visit the French Quarter with the chain of many old-style villas appears in the pine trees if you are the photographer you maybe like this place.
- Customize Tour
- Private Group
- City breaks
- History & Culture
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider