If you’re in Nha Trang and getting bored chilling on the beach, why not get on a mountain bike and look around. Experience the life on a small tropical Bay. That is a true paradise where you can relax and forget about the busy life of the city. Live at the rhythm of the sun! Wake up early for the new day.
Enjoy amazing sunsets and scenery all year round. This is a true retreat to re-connect yourself and the ocean. Join this tour, you have chance Biking to discover first-hand the rural scenery of Nha Trang’s countryside villages
- Biking through the rural scenery of Nha Trang’s countryside villages
- Visit mat-making artists, a clay stove village, and a pottery maker’s kiln
- Visit Vietnamese bread villages
- Lunch at a restaurant
- Enjoy hot spring services at “Thap Ba Hot Spring Center”.
Food and Beverage
You will be served fantastic lunch throughout your tour. Your meals will be of healthy yummy food with various gluten-free
- A/C Car
- A/C Car
- Entrance fees
- Hot spring bath
- English tour guide
- Mineral water
- Travel insurance
- Personal fees
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
Pre Full Paid before Departure
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation.
- Pick-up is available for clients staying at selected hotels as meeting point only: Hai Au,
- Balcony, Alana Beach and Amiana. Clients staying at the others must proceed to the meeting point.
- To select your travel date, you are advised to choose at least 03 days prior to start date of activity.
- The regular tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. You will be informed at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, guests may request another tour, a different travel date or a refund.Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation: 3 days or more prior to start date of activity.
- 100% Cancellation Fee (no reimbursement): less than 3 days prior to date of activity.
We will pick up you from your hotel
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Nha Trang has beautiful beaches with fine, clean sand, clear ocean water, and mild temperatures year-round. This is specially tailor-made excursions. Exploring the country trails, village’s life, town and farms, pagoda, the best way to experience the “true” Vietnamese countryside. We have designed all excursions to include can transfer if required, food, fruits, and drinks. Through countryside trails, villages towns, and farms. This countryside tour offers you a fascinating insight into the “real lives” of everyday people who are the backbone of Vietnam. Just a few kilometers from Nha Trang‘s beachfront is the picturesque countryside dotted with palm trees, fruit orchards and irrigated rice paddies. Stop for photos at the rice fields along the road within the hamlet. It depends on the seasons; you may see how local farmers plant or harvest the rice. Farming is the local people’s main job. Thanks to the efficient irrigation system, farmers have two rice crops a year with a productivity of 5 to 6 tonnes per hectare. Some people grow rice three times a year, but most farmers alternate their crops, such as watermelons, corn. Most of the planting, plowing, transplanting, harvesting is done by hand or by buffaloes. Therefore, for most families, their buffaloes are a considerable asset.
09h00: Car & Guide pick guest up from hotel
09h15: Start a countryside trip to visit the first village is Char-coal Stove Making Village – where guest may learn how to make it as following the artist. These villages were trained a long time til 3rd generation
09h45: After that guest will visit Vietnamese bread villages
10h15: Next is Weave Mat House: The village path leads us to the home of one family who weaves mats from rushes which grow abundantly in the surrounding area. Two people working together will weave just four mats in a day, which will be taken to the local market and traded for food and other essentials
10h45: Continue a trip is the Ancient House – these are traditionally laid out in the same manner throughout the village. Ancestor worship is an important part of daily life in Vietnam and a large area of these small houses is usually reserved for the family altar. Next, pass through a fruit orchard boasting a plentiful supply of tropical fruits
11h45: Have lunch at the restaurant
13h00: Enjoy hot spring services at “Thap Ba Hot Spring Center”. Gain your health in the natural hot spring
16h00: Back to the hotel
- Customize Tour
- Private Group
- City breaks
- History & Culture
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider