For those who are fit and seek a challenge and discovery, “3 days/4 nights tour conquer Fansipan Peak” is a perfect choice. On this trip, you will take your time to conquer the Roof of Indochina – Fansipan peak in Hoang Lien Son range and enjoy fully the emotion of the winner when you reach the top of the mountain at the height 3143m. It’s also the opportunity to take part in many interesting activities, visit beautiful landscapes and taste forest and mountain foods.
- Trekking Conquer Fansipan peak
- Understand traditional customs of the people in a village of the Black H’mong called Sin Chai
- Enjoying marvellous nature
- Experience 2 nights camp in mountain
- Explore Sapa town
- Tour guide pick up from your hotel to Hanoi train station.
- Train return tickets in 04 berths sharing cabinet, A/C Wooden Soft sleeper.(If you would like to upgrade to the private 2-berth cabin, please contact us).
- Private local English Speaking guide(other language guide is upon your request)
- Black Hmong porters ( To carry food and luggage)
- Cook (from group sizes of 6 clients)
- Private car transfer
- Meal as mentioned in program ( 3B= Breakfast, 3L = Lunch, 3D = Dinner ) in the local restaurants or picnics where no suitable restaurant available.
- All indicated meals, plus snacks
- Water on the whole trip
- Sleeping bags and mattresses
- Silk sleeping bags
- Waterproof blue bag for luggage
- Tents if needed
- Mosquito net
- All entrance fees
- Overnight in local house or tents
- Services charge and taxes
- Personal expense (drinks, telephone…)
- Tips and gratuities
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
Pre Full Paid before Departure
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is cancelled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
What to bring:
- Original passport with valid visa
- Camera and rolls of film
- A raincoat
- Wide brim hat
- Comfortable trekking shoes
- Rain gear
- Warm clothes
- Small amount of cash
- Personal medicines
- Insect repellent
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
20.30 pm – Our tour guide comes to pick you up from your hotel then transfer to Ha Noi Railway Station and catch the night train to Lao Cai (overnight on the train, the cabin with 4 berths, soft sleeper and air-conditioning). Arrive Lao Cai 5:30 or 6:00 am.
*** It takes about 9 hours to go from Hanoi to Sapa by night train.
Get the pick-up by our tour guide when the train arrives at Lao Cai Train station and then take a private car drive of 40 km to Sapa. After breakfast at a local restaurant, get the tour itinerary reconfirmed by our guide. The guide will help you prepare the necessary gears and put your extra luggage in the hotel luggage store.
We start our trip at about 9:30 AM with a drive of 17 km to the highest pass in Vietnam – Tram Ton Pass located at 2000 m above the sea level. Right after reaching the pass, our guide does the checking in the National Park and then start the strenuous trek in the range. After roughly 6 hours through the primitive rain jungles, many small streams and bamboo forests… You will have managed to reach a top of 2800m and at this point, make up tents/mountain hut, prepare for dinner and spend the first night in the mountain.
Approx: Trekking with about 6 hours, Over 30 km of driving from Lao Cai to Sapa with about over 1 hour,30 minutes driving from Sapa to the mountain.
Breakfast at the camp and then continue climbing to the summit by way of pine and yellow bamboo forests. After a couple of hours, you will successfully conquer the roof of Vietnam. Spend the time of your wish enjoying the splendid landscapes from around the mountain, at this virginal roof of Vietnam and Indochina is a specious chance for you to enjoy watching the surroundings: to the North-West is small village areas belonging to Laichau province, the splendid rolling mountains; to the North East is the overall picture of Sapa town which is only seen from here.
Have lunch and then go down to the camp 2 of 2200m, we make up the tent/ hut again. Guide and porter prepare the dinner while you are spending a little time learn Vietnamese cooking or relaxing. We have dinner then and one more night in the mountain.
Approx: Trekking with about 8 hours from 2800m to the top and down to the 2200m
After the last breakfast in the mountain, we use the other way to go down to the foot of Mount where we have a chance to visit a village of the Black H’mong called Sin Chai, we then get the pick-up and drive back to Sapa. 18h00 car back to Lao Cai station for the night train to Hanoi. You will overnight on train and arrive Hanoi station at about 5h00 am next day morning. Finish unforgettable Sapa Tour.
Approx: Trekking with about 5 hours, 20 minutes driving back to Sapa town and Over 30 km of driving back to Lao Cai station.
- Private Group
- Adventure Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Group Tour Guider