By embarking on a comprehensive exploration of the Delta, you will have the opportunity to observe and participate in an extra dimension of Vietnamese life and culture. The attractions in this region of Vietnam include the way in which life exists around the comprehensive river system. However much you decide to explore, cruising up one of the many rivers, as the sun sets over the distant coconut trees, is a truly remarkable experience that will stay with you forever.
Explore the rice bowl of Vietnam on this 3-day tour of Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh. Experience the southern charm of the area as you visit its riverside cities, sample fruits traded in colorful floating markets, feast on a sumptuous lunch in a beautiful orchard and take an eco-tour of Tra Su Bird Sanctuary
- Discover the wonders of Mekong Delta on a 3-day tour from Ho Chi Minh
- Visit My Tho and see the famous Vinh Trang Pagoda
- Cruise down the river and pass by fruit plantations and fishing villages
- Take a relaxing cruise along the majestic canals of Ben Tre
- Visit the bustling Can Tho market and spend a night in the city
- See the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River
- Head to Cai Rang District and visit its vibrant floating market
- Spot a variety of tropical birds at the Tra Su Sanctuary
- Learn how the locals raise fish in a floating village in Chau Doc
- Stop at an Islamic Mosque and visit a Cham village
You will stay in luxurious bedrooms in the hotel, Each including Wi-Fi, LCD TV with satellite channels, beddings and linens. Upon request, a crib for small children can be provided
Guests have the option of a twin or shared the double bed. If you come with someone and want to share a bed or a room with them please note when registering. If you come in a group of four and want to share the same apartment and bathroom please also note when registering. There are also limited single rooms with private bathroom and single rooms with shared bathroom. Please contact for availability.
Food and Beverage
The price of this retreat includes daily meals for breakfast and lunch. From the farm to the table, healthy, tasty, and organic are the keywords for the delicious meals made by the talented local cook.
You will indulge in local specialties food, fresh fruit, and yogurt.
- All accommodations
- Boat ride
- All accommodations and meals specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off at selected hotels in Saigon
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission fee
- Boat ride
- Meals: 3 lunches
- Fruits, honey tea, and mineral water
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel in Saigon on day 3
- Travel insurance
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
Pre Full Paid before Departure
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation.
- Pick-up is available for clients staying at selected hotels as meeting point only: Sabah Saigon, Muong Thanh, Paragon, Grand Silverland, Rex. Clients staying at the others must proceed to the meeting point.
- To select your travel date, you are advised to choose at least 03 days prior to start date of activity.
- The regular tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. You will be informed at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, guests may request another tour, a different travel date or a refund.Cancellation Policies
- Free cancellation: 15 days or more prior to start date of activity.
- 25% Cancellation Fee (75% reimbursement): between 7 to 14 days prior to the date of activity.
- 50% Cancellation Fee (50% reimbursement): between 4 to 06 days prior to the date of activity.
- 100% Cancellation Fee (no reimbursement): less than 04 days prior to the date of activity.
We will pick up you from your hotel
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
Embark on a scenic journey from Ho Chi Minh passing by stunning rice fields. Upon arrival at My Tho, visit the Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river and see stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the riverbanks. Proceed to the beautiful Tortoise Islet and take delight in a sumptuous lunch at an orchard.
Then, take a boat ride to An Khanh, a less-visited yet equally spectacular attraction in Ben Tre. Enjoy cruising along natural canals aboard a hand-rowed boat and enjoy seasonal fruit and honey tea while listening to the sound of the Southern Vietnamese folk music performed by the locals, visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy and observe the pastoral life as you roam around fruit plantations and villages.
Proceed to Can Tho, the fourth largest city in Vietnam. Upon arrival, take your free time to visit the bustling city market or enjoy a lovely dinner at a local restaurant at your own expense. You will then spend your night at one of the city’s finest hotels.
Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river (Bassac River), then proceed to visit Cai Rang floating market, which is the liveliest in the whole region.
See how the famous Vietnamese vermicelli soup is cooked before strolling around the village and meeting the locals. Muster your courage and experience crossing the Monkey Bridge which is built using only one stem of bamboo.
Then, visit an orchard before stopping for lunch at a local restaurant in Can Tho. Head to Chau Doc and visit Tra Su, a sanctuary which houses a variety of colorful birds and other endemic animals. Cruise along the calm waters of the river and spot storks, cranes and other tropical birds.At the end of the day, you’ll travel back to Chau Doc and spend the nights at one of the city hotels.
Start your day with a lovely breakfast at the hotel and then take a panoramic boat trip through the floating villages of Chau Doc. Head to a fishing farm and see how the locals raise fish in their floating houses. Visit the Chams, an ethnic group in the city and see their traditional way of weaving. You will also take a quick detour at local Islamic Mosque and stop for lunch at Can Tho before traveling back to Ho Chi Minh or take a speedboat to Phnompenh next day.
- Customize Tour
- Private Group
- Adventure Activities
- History & Culture
- Honeymoon Holiday
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
Means of Accomodation
- Group Tour Guider