Jasmine Cruise belongs to the chain of luxury Heritage Line cruise with 3 boats: Ginger, Jasmine, Violet. They were named after regional flowers. Like a family of 3 sisters, Jasmine is the middle child, has three categories of cabins with 24 rooms in total. This luxury 5-star cruise offers two types of cabin and 6 cabins in total (2 Deluxe and 4 Suite rooms) with French – Indochine style.
Jasmine Cruise offers you 2-day Halong Bay tour who wish to experience the natural wonder of this World Heritage site with limestone mountains, emerald waters and unforgettable moments. Take a short yet insightful trip to one of the most magnificent destinations in Vietnam aboard our charming Jasmine Cruise.
With the best quality of services and luxurious decoration, Jasmine Cruise will give to clients an embracing view of the wonder Halong Bay. This experience would be a nice memory in your lifetime.
- Take your time exploring Vietnam’s beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site Ha Long Bay.
- French – Indochine style
- Relaxing cruise among thousands of limestone islands.
- Superb Cuisine
- Lounge with bar
- Swimming in the emerald waters or kayak around magnificent karst mountains.
- Cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine.
- Tai Chi class.
- Ha Long Bay
- Tien Ong Cave
- Cua Van Fishing Village
- Cruise by Ti Top Island, Tam Cung Cave, and Poem Mountain
Combination design between contemporary and wooden graceful decorations facilities. Handcrafted wooden furniture including working desks, wardrobes, luggage shelves with high-quality wooden beds, comfortable mattress, soft pillows, crisp bed linen, and nice warm blankets. All of our Cabins offer you the best quality for your maximum pleasure and convenience. We hope you have a good night sleep.
Please choose one of these type cabins as below:
- Jasmine Junior Suites
- Jasmine Deluxe cabins
- Jasmine Superior cabins
Food and Beverage
Our talented head chef and his assistants take pleasure in presenting you with a wide range of assorted dishes from around the globe. Specializing in Seafood, International, and Vietnamese cuisines, our extraordinary dishes take on a blend of Traditional and Fusion flavors. Our succulent meals are only made with the freshest ingredients and produce available.
Two-day one-night, we offer you 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Brunch.
If you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance, your meals will be prepared by the variety of the freshest in-season vegetables and fruits.
- For those who use our limousine transfer service, limousines pick up and drop off at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- For those who don’t use our limousine transfer service, our cruise Starts from Tuan Chau Pier at 12:30 PM.
- Exploring the formation of stalagmites and stalactites
- Cooking demonstration
- Squid fishing
- Moving watching
- Tai Chi class on sundeck
- Bamboo boat ride
- Luxury cabins with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- English speaking guide on board
- Sunset cocktails and canapés at Tien Ong cave
- Cooking demonstration on 2nd day
- All meals per program
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- All entrance and visiting fees
- Tax and Services charges.
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa Arrangements
- Kayaking 35$/person/hour (Book directly on board)
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Transfer round trip ( on request)
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Camera and film
- Insect repellent
- Original passport
- Wide brim hat Swimming costume for summer
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Warm clothes for winter
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child from 5 to 12 years is charged 75 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged 40 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is canceled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is canceled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
Our tour guide will pick you from your hotel at 7:45 – 8h00 AM and arrive in Halong Bay around 12:00 PM by private car or van (transportation service on your request)
12.30 Transfer by tender to the boat – enjoying Welcome Drink, receiving cruise briefing and safety instructions.
12.45 Checking in and beginning cruise.
13.15 Enjoying your Lunch on boat.
Spa services available after lunch and throughout the cruise. There is a menu of available services in your cabin.
You may book services with Spa staff after lunch or at any time with any of the boat’s management or guide staff.
15.45 Arrive at the Cua Van floating fishing village area. Upon arrival, we will transfer by tender to Tien Ong Cave. There are many Caves in Halong Bay, but Tien Ong Cave is the most recently explored and opened for public access. In 2007 a team of Vietnamese archeologists conducted extensive research which led to the discovery of human bones and artifacts dating to 10,000 – 8,000 BC. The cave has a wide, but short entrance which is said to resemble the shape of a frog’s mouth. The cave is 5 meters above sea level and is 50 meters deep and covers 1000 square meters, almost evenly split into two chambers. We will tour the cave for about 15 minutes. From the Cave, we will re-board the tender and make the short trip to the village. There are two options for exploring the village:
The first option is to transfer on small bamboo boats rowed by the local people.
The second option is to travel by kayak (self-rowed). The kayaking option is $20 per person.
17.15 Depart and sail for about 45 minutes to Luon Bo area, where we will anchor for overnight.
17.45 Our Chef will demonstrate the preparation of a particular Vietnamese cuisine in the dining room. Our guide will let you know what item will be prepared and will explain the process during the demonstration. Duration about 20 – 30 minutes
19.30 Enjoying the Dinner.
21.00 Short presentation is given about Halong Bay in the dining room. Overnight on Jasmine Cruise.
06.30 Enjoying the Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries in the dining room.
07.00 Practicing Tai Chi on the sundeck (duration about 20 minutes).
07.15 Arriving at SoiSim Island.
07.30 Transfering by tender to the Island. There is a beach for swimming and you may also hike to the top of the island for great views and photo opportunities. The hike involves walking up about 400 stone steps; it normally takes about 10-15 minutes to the top. If you plan on hiking please be sure to wear proper footwear. We will spend about one hour on the island.
08.30 Upon return to the boat you will have one hour to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier). Depart for Tuan Chau Marina.
09.30 Enjoying the Breakfast in the dining room. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the Bay’s scenery as we approach the pier.
11:00 Disembarkation and transfer by tender to Tuan Chau Marina. The Car is waiting for you there and transfers you back to Hanoi. Finish your tour
- Customize Tour
- Sun & Beach
- VIP Luxury
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider