This Retreat invites you to join this meditation week from South to North Vietnam. Imagine a week in this country, with its simple inhabitants that smile and open your heart. This is a chance to simply be, to feel, and to get out of the mind for a while, and a genuine opportunity to relax and recharge your batteries.
This tour designs to capture the jewels of Vietnam with a comprehensive from South to North of the country. Your tour of begins in the buzzing city of Ho Chi Minh City, the network of underground Cu Chi Tunnels as well as the picturesque scenes of the Mekong Delta with a morning boat ride through the bustling floating Cai Rang market, where vendors line up their boats to sell their produce. Then it’s time to explore on land with a bike ride through farming villages and small laneways. You can stop as often as you like and are certain to meet lots of friendly locals.
In the north you will explore the charismatic, charming city of Hanoi with a touch of its history and the perfect opportunity to see the UNESCO World Heritage area of Halong Bay by experience an overnight cruise with the program of visiting a mysterious cave, the mystical scenery of Halong Bay where thousands of limestone islands jut out of the emerald sea, sculpted into bizarre shapes and surrounded by colorful floating villages is a truly a breathtaking destination.
- Visit the famous Cu Chi Tunnels – a complex of an incredible underground tunnel network
- Discover Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy time in Cai Be, deep in the Mekong Delta
- Visit a family workshop to see how coconut candy, crispy rice cake and ceramic are made.
- Boat cruise to the colorful Cai Rang Floating Market which bustles with wholesalers on big boats
- Explore Halong Bay -a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty,
- Experience a day city in Hanoi with historical landscape and water puppet show
We offer spacious en-suite accommodation, together with a large number of facilities for your convenience. Each room includes a seating area (television with large sofas and armchairs), and a communal area (table and chairs). All apartments have free access to Wi-Fi internet. Rooms are cleaned daily.
Every room has a television with basic channels. There is also a telephone for incoming or outgoing calls. The apartments also have a fridge, hair drier, tea making facilities, iron with ironing board, and clothes drier.
Food and Beverage
We believe that the starting point for rejuvenation of the body and mind is through the foods that we consume. Therefore we offer an abundance of fresh fruit, vegetables, and whole foods at Retreats.
- Private air-conditioned vehicles
- Domestic flights Can Tho – Ha Noi
- Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules, and room availability.
- Standard Hotel Check-in time: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm (local time)
- Standard Hotel Check out time: 11:00am-12pm (local time)
- All bank charges to be born by the remitter.
- All hotel rooms are based on the lowest category of room or Run of House excepted mentioned ones, upgrade is subject to supplement
- Halong Cruise Itinerary: The Halong cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice
- Supplement charge for room rate in peak dates depends on the hotel category used. Compulsory gala dinner on X’mas, New Year’s Eve & Lunar New Year’s Eve to be advised upon booking
- Prices for the group of 15 persons up in 5 stars hotels sometimes requires to re-quote bases on the hotel policy.
- Domestic flights Can Tho – Ha Noi
- Accommodation in shared Twin/ Double/ Triple room with air-conditioning (AC) and private bathroom
- Meals as stated in the programme [B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner]
- English speaking guides
- Private air-conditioned vehicles
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the programme
- Mineral water of 2 bottles on bus per day
- Cold towels available on the vehicles
- Not mentioned flights, optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the programme
- Drinks with meals,
- Compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the programme
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
Pre Full Paid before Departure
CHILD & FREE OF CHARGE POLICY:
- Infant below 2 years old sharing same room with parents is free of charge.
- Child below 12 yrs old sharing same room with 1 ADL is charged for 90%.
- Child below 12 yrs old with extra bed and sharing the same room with parents is charged for 65%.
- Child below 12 yrs old No extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 55%
- Group tour of full paying 15pax, one (01) tour leader is given complimentary on twin sharing basis include breakfast (domestic air ticket is not applicable).
Supplement charge during Lunar New Year from 13th February – 21st February 2018
• US$ 20/ pax/ day for FIT booking from 2 – 4 pax.
• US$ 15 / pax/ day for FIT booking from 5 – 9 pax.
• US$ 10 / pax/ day for GIT booking from 10 pax up.
We will pick up you from the airport
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, you are warmly welcomed by our local guide and transfer to hotel in Saigon for check-in. Free at leisure for your own activities. Impressive Welcome Dinner will be served at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Meet in the lobby of your hotel and enjoy the journey to visit the famous Cu Chi Tunnels (70km from Ho Chi Minh) – a complex of an incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese resistance fighters (Viet Cong) during both the French and American wars. There is more than 200 km of tunnels, comprising a main axis system with many branches connecting to underground hideouts, shelters, and other tunnels. You have the chance to crawl through this amazing system of tunnels. For a more “thrilling” experience, you can even test your shooting skills on original AK47s and other guns from past war times (subject to a surcharge). Lunch will be served at local restaurant.
In the afternoon, return to Saigon and tour continues to visit the former Presidential Palace – the former home and workplace of the president of South Vietnam during the war, renowned for its symbolic role in the fall of Saigon in 1975 and continue to visit the War Remnants Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral inaugurated in 1880 is the major seat of the Catholic religion in Vietnam, became the spiritual and cultural crucible of the French presence in the Orient as was the Post office designed by Gustav Eiffel and resembling a grand railway station, the People’s Committee Hall, the French-style Saigon Post Office.
End the day at the famous Ben Thanh Market, where you can purchase souvenirs for your beloved ones and shop before transfer back to your hotel.
Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Morning meet our local guide in the lobby of your hotel and enjoy 3 – hour drive to Cai Be, deep in the Mekong Delta. Enjoy the lush green view of the paddy fields along the road. Upon arrival in Cai Be, embark on a motorized boat that takes you to the floating market and spend an hour there for a unique interaction.
Continue your tour on rowboat zigzagging through a maze of canals shadowed by coconut trees to a great orchard where you can freely taste many seasonal fruits of Vietnam and observe the daily life of the local folks. Visit a family workshop to see how coconut candy, crispy rice cake and ceramic are made.
You will then enrich your experience by taking a bicycle ride roaming through a village to check out several rural shops or just relax on a hammock for a short rest before moving on to a marketplace where you are encouraged to interact with the vendors and see how friendly and respectful they are.
After lunch, the boat will be waiting for you at the pier nearby to bring you back to the harbor city where your car will be ready to take you to Can Tho where you will spend the night. Overnight at hotel in Cantho.
Wake up early for a boat cruise to the colorful Cai Rang Floating Market which bustles with wholesalers on big boats. Here, during the early morning market hours, larger sized boat anchor and create lanes that smaller boats weave in and out of. The local farmers trading their produce on the water as they have done for centuries, the main items sold here are fruit and vegetables and every boat has a long upright pole at its bow from which samples of the goods for sale are hung. The waterway becomes a maze of hundreds of boats packed with mango, bananas, papaya, pineapple, and even floating pho vendors. Lunch will be served at the local restaurant before transfer Can Tho Airport for your flight to Hanoi.
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, you are warmly welcomed by our local guide and transfer to hotel in Hanoi for check in. Free at leisure for your own activities. Dinner will be served at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Morning drive through the countryside from Hanoi to Halong Bay (165 km east of Hanoi) – a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty, you will experience a rural area dotted with villages, rice fields and farms providing the many parts of the nation with rice, fruits, and vegetables. Short rest stop en route, you will reach Halong city after 3.5
12h00 – 12h30: Embark on Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h00 – 15h30: Savor a delectable lunch as Cruises among the limestone islands.
15h30 – 16h30: Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area. Back to the Cruise
16h30 – 17h30: Cruising to Titop island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titov or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
17h30: Cruise back to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set.
19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
06h30 – 07h00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h30 – 08h30: Have to breakfast at sunrise.
08h30 – 09h30: Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.
09h30: Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
09h30 – 10h30: Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
10h30 – 11h30: While heading back to the harbor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h00 – 12h30: Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi, short rest at Dai Viet or Hong Ngoc or ABC shopping en route back.
– The above itinerary is for your reference only as each cruise will have its own different itinerary and will be slightly different
– The cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
Arrival Hanoi, check in the hotel, free for your own activities. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Enjoy a full-day city tour today. Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday, Friday and during the entire months of September & October) and his former residence with Humble House on Stilts (closed on Monday and Friday), One-Pillar Pagoda and the Temple of Literature, known as the first university of Vietnam and built more than 1,000 years ago.
Continue the city tour to visit Hoa Lo prison, known by its American inmates as the ‘Hanoi Hilton’ during the war years of the 1960’s and early 1970’s. Whilst much of it has been torn down to make way for a modern office development a section of it remains open for visitors and provides a fascinating insight into the domination of the French during their colonial governance. Lunch will be served at local restaurant.
Afternoon you will visit the beautiful Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. Hoan Kiem Lake was already considered the most beautiful lake in Hanoi when Ngoc Son Temple was built on an island in the 19th century. Initially, the temple was called Ngoc Son Pagoda and was later renamed Ngoc Son Temple, since temples are dedicated to saints. Saint Van Suong, considered to be one of the brightest stars in Vietnam’s literary and intellectual circles, was worshipped there along with other National heroes.
Afterward, enjoy a leisurely one-hour buggy tour through the streets of this fascinating city, you will come face to face with the daily lives and activities of Hanoi’s streets as you pass through the congested, but delightful, Old Quarter. Ride pass the fascinating streets, which still bear the names of the shops that could be found in them in the 15th to 18th centuries.
Then you will attend a performance of the famous water puppet show. The Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry has roots that date back to the 10th century when it originated in the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam. The farmers in the region celebrated festivals and harvests by performing this unique art form. Learning to manipulate the puppets is usually a tradition that is passed on as a family secret. It takes a great deal of skill and because the puppeteer’s hands are underwater, it is easy for them to hide their methods. The fascinating part is that the central stage is below the water line, and the puppeteers stand in the waist-deep water. A rattan curtain hides them, but they can see the stage and the audience through the bamboo slats. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Breakfast at hotel, free at your own leisure until transfer to Noi Bai International Airport for your international flight home. We hope you had an exciting holiday with us. Making it an affair to remember!
- Customize Tour
- Private Group
- Adventure Activities
- City breaks
- History & Culture
- Honeymoon Holiday
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
Means of Accomodation
- Group Tour Guider