The bicycle is a perfect way to discover the distinct scenery of the Mekong Delta the bread Bowl of Vietnam. The adventure begins in VinhLong and takes us to the old Khmer temple and lotus pond of Can Tho and the floating market of Phong Dien over water and quiet backroads. Visit the Vietnamese killing fields at Ba Chuc and hike up the Sam Mountain before we head back to Hochiminh city.
This trip covers 260 kilometers on well-surfaced roads. The daily distances are not too long and the terrain is gentle so this trip suitable for most people, but it’s advisable to have a modicum of fitness to enjoy the riding! Fast cyclists can ride at their own pace, as detailed directions are available from the leader. Our route is designed to take us off the main roads as much as possible. And we explore scenic back roads on the way to all our destinations. An air-conditioned bus will travel behind the group to support us
- ‘Ride to enjoy fresh air with many old trees in town
- Discover more beautiful Theravada pagodas and encounter the Khmer monks in their pagoda
- Boat trip to Cai Rang floating market
- Ride along the west coast explore HonChong beach area, see Chua Hang cave and the Father & Son islet
- Cycle along VinhTe border canal to Tri Ton, ride up the sacred Sam Mountain with its panoramic view over the vast plains of the Mekong Delta
- Riding through the rural area of DongThap province which is known as “the big rice basket” of Mekong Delta
In this tour, you stay 6 night at Hotel in Can Tho, Ha Tien, Tra Vinh, Chau Doc and Vinh Long a new experience for the trip. All of our spaces are clean, comfortable, and cool and come equipped with mosquito nets, bedding, towels, and air conditional.
Food and Beverage
“You are what you eat,” and therefore we want you to eat healthy, happy food that is prepared with love. You will have fresh delicious fruits, vegetables and other healthy ingredients from the local farmers’ market that you could wish for. And of course as much as possible organic.Food All meals are included except for the breakfast on Day 1 and dinner on Day 5. A wonderful way to get to know each other and get inspired with delicious, recipes.
- Cycle support by a/c vehicles
- Total Distance: 258 km
- Number of cycling days: Three full days and one half-day
- Road Surface: This tour follows a mixture of well-surfaced roads and the option to go off road onto single track
- Support: One or two air-conditioned minibusses specially rigged to take bikes and bikers.
- Group: Minimum 2. Maximum 12.
- Staff: Cycling leader for the group over 6 persons, English speaking Vietnamese cycling guide, driver/mechanic and assistants.
- For groups of ten or more, an extra local bike guide also joins.
- Food: All meals are included except for the breakfast on Day 1 and dinner on Day 5.
- All hotels (twin share or dorm ) and meals specified
- Cycle support by a/c vehicles
- All water and snacks whilst riding
- All entrances to museums and sites mentioned
- Vietnamese English speaking guide
- All meals mentioned
- International Flights
- Departure Tax
- Alcoholic, and other beverages in the evenings
- Visa to Vietnam
- Tips for guides.
- Personal travel insurance
- Any services not mentioned in itinerary
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
Pre Full Paid before Departure
- Free cancellation: 15 days or more prior to start date of activity.
- 50% Cancellation Fee (no reimbursement): from 15 – 7 days prior to date of activity
- 100% Cancellation Fee (no reimbursement): less than 7 days prior to the date of activity
We will pick up you from your hotel
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
Depart to LongAn where we start riding through rice fields and dragon fruit orchards. Lunch break in MyTho town. We pass RachMieu ferry and keep on the country road to Que Son, feeling lost on a winding road under the green coconut canopy – the coconut palms that make BenTre famous. On arrival in Ben Tre town, we cross HamLuong ferry and cycling 14km to Mocay and onto a local ferry. We cruise over branches of Mekong river to Tra Vinh. Short ride 5km to enter the town.
A wonderful day with picturesque ferry crossings over Mekong River branches and islands. Overnight in Tra Vinh.
Up early for jogging around this town, enjoy fresh air with many old trees in town. Warm up by 8km to BaOm pond, see old trees and Khmer pagoda nearby the pond. First stage 18k cycling to Tieu Can. We’ll discover more beautiful Theravada pagodas and encounter the Khmer monks in their pagoda. At Tra On small town by the Mekong river, we take a ferry crossing and keep on 18km to Binh Minh, crossing ferry to Cantho for overnight
An early start for a boat trip to Cai Rang floating market, then we have a longer cruise on a quiet country road to take in the magnificent scenery and get close to the locals as they go about their daily routine. Then we cycle on a local route along a canal to Vi Thanh. Lunch break en route. In the afternoon we cycle to GoQuao and ferry crossing on to RachGia.
Overnight in RachGia.
Ride along the west coast to this vibrant border town. We turn off the main road for the 16km ride to HonChong beach area, see Chua Hang cave and the Father & Son islet. Keep on to HaTien town. A little limestone mountain, mangrove swamp, beaches and rice fields that make HaTien have special scenery.
overnight in HaTien.
Cycle along VinhTe border canal to Tri Ton, we stop over for short visit to BaChuc ossuary well known as killing field in Vietnam, followed by a ride up the sacred Sam Mountain with its panoramic view over the vast plains of the Mekong Delta and far into Cambodia.
Overnight in ChauDoc.
Rising early for a boat ride through an amazing riverside market and through floating villages with tons of fish farmed in cages underneath the water. We have more ferries and a local road to ThuanGiang and ChoMoi before heading onto Cao Lanh.
Riding through the rural area of DongThap province which is known as “the big rice basket” of Mekong Delta.
We pass many immense rice fields along canals & rivers, keep riding to CaiBe for the night. Overnight homestay in CaiBe.
Morning boat cruise to explore the local floating market. Short riding around Cai Be town. Lunch & shower. Afternoon transfer to Sai Gon. End of tour.
- Customize Tour
- Private Group
- Adventure Activities
- History & Culture
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
Means of Accomodation
- Group Tour Guider