Join this 3-day motorbike tour from Nha Trang to Mui Ne, you will have a chance to see the coffee plantations, the weasel coffee making, the silk weaving factory, a Buddhist temple, the mushroom farms, and more. You will also have a chance to see some nice waterfalls and the beautiful scenery along the way. Book now to experience what this motorbike tour offers!
- Visit the Linh Phuoc Temple.
- Discover the Pongour Waterfall.
- Starts in Nha Trang and ends in Mui Ne.
- Ride via mountains, deep jungles, and minority villages.
- Explore the Giarai ethnic minority village.
- Licensed and professional tour leader.
- 2 nights accommodation.
During this tour, you will be accommodated in either a double, a twin, or a private room at standard hotels and homestays.
You can upgrade to three or four-star hotels or resorts with an additional cost of 30 to 100 USD per night per room, depending on the season. There is an extra single room surcharge of 10 to 50 USD per person depending on the location.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Company taxes.
- Helmets or bag covers (if needed).
- Licensed and professional tour leader with good English.
- Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, and riding gear from or return home before or after the tour.
- Well maintained Japanese 125cc – 150cc motorcycle rental.
- Personal foods, drink, insurances, and any other extra requirements.
- Petrol and any damage costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour.
- Seasonal surcharges.
- Support vehicle for luggage.
- Upgrade to the 3 – 4-star hotels/ resorts: plus about 30 – 100 USD per night and per room (depending on the seasons).
- Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt bikes 250cc: plus about 30 – 100 USD per day and per rider (depending on the seasons)
Pre Full Paid before Departure
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is cancelled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
The tour leader will come to meet you at your hotels on the departure date to sign up the tour contract and also for you to check the guides’ English and travel gears. Depart from your hotel. If you want to be picked up at the airport, bus or train stations, please just inform us in advance. We will arrange all the pick up for you (surcharge applied).
Travel by the small roads to the countryside in Nha Trang and visit the rice-papers making village, the yellow-noodles making village, the Giarai ethnic minority village, cross the Cái River by the floating bamboo bridge, the Linh Phuoc temple with the Buddha statue that is made by a thousand of flowers. It’s recognized in the Guinness book, the 1,500-meter high Omega Pass, one of the most beautiful roads in Vietnam. There are some nice waterfalls and the beautiful scenery along this pass. Stay overnight at hotel in Da Lat.
Explore the countryside in Da Lat by visiting the coffee plantations, the weasel coffee making, the silk weaving factory, a Buddhist temple, and the mushroom farms. Visit Pongour – the 2nd biggest waterfall in South Vietnam and the Kho minority villages. Enjoy some ride on the off-roads for about 50 kilometers. Do homestay at the farm stay – owned by a Belgian couple in the middle of the rice fields and coffee farms. Stay overnight at the private bungalows next to a waterfall, the flower garden, and a pool. You can book the family to cook your dinner and make the barbecue party (optional), have some cold beers, and relax next to the campfire in the evening.
Continue to travel by the adventure road to Ma Lam. It’s a nice road with beautiful landscape along with the high mountains, deep jungles and minority villages, and some off-roads. Take the small roads through to the white sand dunes, the cashew-nut farms, and fishing village to Mui Ne. Enjoy the rest of the day at your hotel in Mui Ne. Finish 3-day motorbike tour from Nha Trang to Mui Ne.
- Customize Tour
- Seat in Coach
- Private Group
- Adventure Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
Means of Accomodation
- Group Tour Guider