Starlight’s elegant-appointed public areas include a Restaurant, two lounges, library, gift shop, spa and wine cellar. The expansive Sundeck is the haven for relaxation, where you can mingle and observe the unforgettable Halong Bay scenery from comfortable longer chair enjoy a cool drink from the Uranus Bar.
Joining to our three-day two-day, you will explore the entire area, cruising through corners of the Bay far from the busier routes plied by those on day trips. Meet residents of a remote fishing village and learn about how they live.
Kayaking into hidden lagoons and take your time padding around mysterious islands of which there is always one more. Relaxing on your boat amidst these ethereal surroundings you will hardly notice another day slip by, and disembarkation corners all too soon.
- Take your time exploring Vietnam’s beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site Ha Long Bay.
- Unique cruise itinerary – less crowded areas of Halong Bay- Bai Tu Long Bay
- Relaxing cruise among thousands of limestone islands.
- Superb Cuisine
- Mini-golf on the top Deck
- Swimming in the emerald waters or kayak around magnificent karst mountains.
- Cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine.
- Tai Chi class.
- Bai Yu Long Bay
- Thien Canh Son Cave
- Cong Do Area
- Vung Vieng Fishing Village
Combination design between contemporary and wooden graceful decorations facilities. Handcrafted wooden furniture including working desks, wardrobes, luggage shelves with high-quality wooden beds, comfortable mattress, soft pillows, crisp bed linen, and nice warm blankets. All of our suites on offer you the best quality for your maximum pleasure and convenience. We hope you have a good night sleep.
Food and Beverage
Our talented head chef and his assistants take pleasure in presenting you with a wide range of assorted dishes from around the globe. Specializing in Seafood, International, and Vietnamese cuisines, our extraordinary dishes take on a blend of Traditional and Fusion flavors. Our succulent meals are only made with the freshest ingredients and produce available.
Three-day two-night, we offer you 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners, 1 Brunch.
If you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance, your meals will be prepared by the variety of the freshest in-season vegetables and fruits.
- For those who use our limousine transfer service, limousines pick up and drop off at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- For those who don’t use our limousine transfer service, our cruise Starts from Tuan Chau Pier at 12:30 PM.
- Exploring the formation of stalagmites and stalactites
- Cooking demonstration
- Squid fishing
- Moving watching
- Tai Chi class on sundeck
- Bamboo boat ride
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- Kayaking or Bamboo Rowing Boat trip in Luon Cave
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome drink
- Cooking class
- Snacks in happy hour
- Meals onboard
- Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
- Insurance on-board
- Complimentary a bottle water/ person in room
- Insurance on-board
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Compulsory surcharge for Rock-Climbing100$/pax
- Personal expenses
- Private dinner (in cabin, on sundeck, in wine cellar, etc.) with service charge of 10$/pax
Minimum 30% Deposit to confirm the Voucher
What to bring:
- Camera and film
- Insect repellent
- Original passport
- Wide brim hat Swimming costume for summer
- Proper shoes for climbing in cave
- Warm clothes for winter
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child from 5 to 12 years is charged 75 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged 40 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is canceled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date: No cancellation charge.
- If the booking is canceled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date: Charge 100% of total rate.
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
08:00: Leaving Hanoi for Halong CityCheck-in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The Oriental Sails Lounge in Hong Gai Tourist Wharf.
12:30 – 13:00: Embark Starlight Cruise. Enjoying the welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13:15 – 16:00: Having lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay.
16:00 – 17:00: Visiting Thien Canh Son Cave – the most beautiful cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
17:00 – 17:30: Returning to Starlight Cruise, Cruising to Cong Do Area, enjoy the sunset and relaxing with Jacuzzi
17:30 – 19:00: Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef. Happy hour with finger food is served.
19:00 – 21:00: Enjoying Dinner. Private dinner is available on request.
21:00 – 22:00: Joining to squid fishing with the crew, singing karaoke or just laze around, relaxing in your cabin. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area.
06:30 – 07:00: Starting your day with Tai Chi the on sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00: Enjoying breakfast at sunrise
08:30 – 10:30: We pick up you by day boat and cruise to Lan Ha Bay.
10:30 – 12:00: Kayaking at Dark and Light Cave.
12:00 – 13:00: Enjoying the Lunch
13:00 – 15:00: Cruising to Three Peaches Beach, relaxing, kayaking and swimming
15:00 – 17:30: Returning to mother boat and overnight at Cong Do Area
06:30 – 7:00: Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on the sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00: Catching morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Vung Vieng fishing village.
08:00 – 09:00: You are free to choose one of the below options:
Option 1: Visiting Fishing village
Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in the closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
Option 2: Beach and kayaking
For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try kayaking in the magnificent setting of Halong Bay.
09:00 – 09:30: Returning to Starlight Cruise for freshening up and checking out your cabin. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Hon Gai harbor.
09:30 – 12:00: Enjoying early lunch.
12:00: Disembark. Waiting for Bus come back to Hanoi.
- Customize Tour
- Sun & Beach
- Adventure Activities
- Honeymoon Holiday
- VIP Luxury
- Sea Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Family with Children
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
- Private Car
- Group Tour Guider