Join a tour designed by riders for riders who want to experience the greatest motorcycle adventure in Vietnam! This is an adventurous ride that is not for the soft hearts or beginners. Roads are twisty and quite challenging, but the view is spectacular and it is going to be cold. You will ride through the rubber plantations, cross Dong Nai River by a boat, and visit the locals. Book now and turn your miles into smiles!
- Excursion to local villages.
- Starts in Saigon and ends in Da Lat.
- Amazing view from the top of the mountains.
- Relaxing boat trip on the lovely Dong Nai River.
- Licensed and professional tour leader.
- 1-night accommodation.
During this motorcycle tour, you will stay in either a shared or a private room at a local farm.
Higher star properties can be requested and may carry a surcharge. An extra single room surcharge ranges from 10 to 50 USD per person depending on the location.
- 1-night accommodation.
- Company taxes.
- Helmets or bag covers (if needed).
- Licensed and professional tour leader with good English.
- Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, and riding gear from or return home before or after the tour.
- Well maintained Japanese 125cc – 150cc motorcycle rental.
- Additional activities.
- Airport transfers.
- Meals and drinks.
- Petrol, any damage costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour.
- Seasonal surcharges.
- Support vehicle for luggage.
- Upgrade to 3 or 4-star hotels.
- Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc.
Pre Full Paid before Departure
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is cancelled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
Pick up and depart the tour from your hotel. Your professional tour leader will help you escape the busy city and quickly move out to the quiet countryside. From here, you will travel through the rubber plantations, cross Dong Nai River by a boat, and visit the locals.
Unlike the others that would travel by the HW20, this tour will lead you up to the 1000-meter high mountain by the small back road and no traffic. Enjoy the ride along this jungle road for the whole day to the local farm where you will stay overnight.
After breakfast, you will continue to travel along the 1500-meter high mountains by the new Road 725, not using the HW20 as it is always busy with traffic. Along this route, you can visit the minority villages, the weasel coffee farm, and the silk weaving factory. Enjoy the spectacular landscape and amazing views from the top of the high mountains. Tour will end at your hotel in Dalat and your guides can help you book the next trip.
- Customize Tour
- Seat in Coach
- Private Group
- Adventure Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
Means of Accomodation
- Group Tour Guider