If you would like to fill your holiday with a journey in Vietnam on 2 wheels, this motorbike tour from Dalat to Mui Ne will surely satisfy you. Enjoy spectacular Central Highlands and ride the winding Road 725 into the tea land on a motorbike of your choice. You will visit the glorious farm stay and be treated to dinner on home cooking for traditional Vietnamese cuisine or anything else of your choice. You will have an overnight stay at a nice bungalow overlooking the waterfall, then wake up the next day to an adventure ride to the 1,000 meters high mountain and down to the white sand dunes and blue ocean in Mui Ne.
- Visit coffee plantations.
- Ride on the Di Linh road.
- A ride to the silk weaving factory.
- Starts in Dalat and ends in Mui Ne.
- Discover the weasel coffee making in Dalat.
- Honda or Yamaha motorcycle rental.
- Licensed and professional guide.
- 1 night accommodation.
Your accommodation will be a twin, double, or private room in a bungalow.
- Japanese motorcycle rental.
- Licensed and professional tour leader with good English.
- Salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, and petrol fees for the tour leader.
- Helmets and bag covers (if needed).
- 1 night accommodation.
- Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, and riding gears to return home after the tour.
- Company tax.
- Visiting fees.
- Personal foods and drink.
- Any other extra requirements.
- Any damage costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour.
- Support vehicle for luggage.
- Seasonal surcharges.
- Upgrade to three or four star hotel/ resort.
- Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt bikes 250cc.
Pre Full Paid before Departure
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 07 days before arrival.
- If the booking is cancelled up to 10 days prior to the arrival date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 10 days prior to the arrival date, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
We will let you know in booking confirmation
Tour Detail Itinerary
Number of day
Number of Night
You will be picked up and then depart from your hotel in Dalat. You will travel by the small roads, about 50 kilometers on off-roads to the countryside and visit the coffee plantations, the weasel coffee making, the silk weaving factory, a Buddhist temple, and the mushroom farms. You will also visit Pongour, the second biggest waterfall in South Vietnam, and the Kho minority villages.
You will arrive at the farm stay, owned by a Belgian couple in the middle of rice fields and coffee farms. You will stay overnight at a private bungalow next to a waterfall, the flower garden, and a pool. You can book the family to cook your dinner and make the barbecue party (optional), have some cold beers, and relax next to the camp-fire in the evening.
Today, you will travel on the Di Linh road, it’s a nice road with beautiful landscape. You will ride through the high mountains, deep jungles, and minority villages. You also can drive on some off-roads if you book the dirt-bikes. From the height of 1,000 meters, you will travel by the small roads down to the white sand dunes, ride through the cashew-nut farms, stop to visit Mui Ne fishing village, and finally arrive at the blue beach in Ham Tien. You will check-in your hotel in Mui Ne. Finish wonderful 2 days Dalat to Mui Ne motorbike tour.
- Customize Tour
- Seat in Coach
- Private Group
- Adventure Activities
- Private Couple
- Group of Friends
- Old Persons over 50s
- Teenager Activities
- Executive Retreats
- Women Only
- For Everyone
Means of Transportation
Means of Accomodation
- Group Tour Guider